Chapter 22

Selena's Pov

"Jay," I shake his arm, he still doesn't wake up. I have been trying to wake Justin up for five minutes. I kept shaking him, saying his name, but nothing worked. I had just woken up, last night was too good to be true. I performed, released my new album, went to an after party that was fun. Came home with Justin who was too tired to even carry me, but still managed to do it. We fell asleep and dozed off.

Justin's Pov

I love this girl so much. Even when she annoys me by trying to get me out of bed for anything. I'm too tired. I feel so good sleeping right now, "I don't want to wake up, just sleep with me," I mumble, half of my face in the pillow.

"Justin, it's like 7—"

"Then why are your trying to wake me up?" She's crazy. But then I hear her adoring giggle and only seconds later, I feel her hand on my chest. My eyes immediately open.

She sits there, in one of my white shirts that is big on her, but makes her look too fucking sexy. And I can't take it anymore, it's been too hard not to slam into her. I grab her arm and pull her close, which helps her climb on top of my lap.

My hand travels up her to jaw, I pull her face to mine and thus begins the intensified make out. Every time I kiss this girl, she never ceases to pull me in. Pull me closer and she casts her spell on me. I want her, I want to touch her, I want to be inside of her.

"I love you," I sit here, with my girl on my lap, my hand holding her cheeks as my thumb draws circles on the redness.

She sits here, her goosebumps rising, she still gets goosebumps with me after all we've gone through. She sits here, wearing my shirt, her thighs parted on both sides of my torso. "I love you." Her voice is so sexy and I want to thank her for taking me back. After all the shit I've done, all the hurtful shit that's happened between us. Everything.

By the quivering of her pink lips, I cans seem to hold back anymore.