Blackmailed Revenge

...... I'm watching you and I told your ass to stay away from Roc! I guess I'll just have to get you straight....

Yn was getting tired of this person and she was gonna find out who it was. NOW!

**Roc Pov **

Yn hasn't been answering my calls nor texts. I guess I'll just have to go see what's wrong.

At Yn's house

Roc: *knocks on the door *

Yn: Oh, Hi Roc

Roc: Hey babygirl , what's been going on with you lately? You haven't been answering any of my calls not texts.... wassup with that?

Yn: I know, I've just been on deep thought for the past few days..And someone's been sending me crazy letters and threatening me Nd shit.

Roc: *sits on the couch by Yn * WHAT THEEE FUUUCK! SOMEONE'S BEEN THREATENING YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME?!

Yn: Well damn Roc just bite my head off! I was gonna handle it myself. It's prolly a stupid broad anyway. Just let me handle this.

Roc: First of all you don't know who it is...second of all you don't know where they live ..So pleaaaase tell me how you gone find out who it is?!!

Yn: Yeah I never thought about that.... but we'll find out.

An hour later

Unknown Location

???: Look I need your help if I'm gonna try and steal Roc from Yn.

Brit: (aka Yn's ex friend ) Okay I'll help you just to get my revenge from what she did to me back in 8th grade.

((((((((FLASHBACK )))))))))

Brit:Yn you little whore... you worthless slut tryna take my man!

Yn: Bitch ain't NOBODY tryna take your man.... anyway he doesn't date you anymore so skip along ratfaced tramp looking like Michael Jackson with a bad nose job... ole LeBron James hairline havin BITCH!

Brit: Stfu! And my nose.job was done by a professional ! *stomps away with little clique *This aint over Yn! I'll get you back one day!

((((((((END OF FLASHBACK ))))))))

???:Yeahh we'll get our revenge after what she did to you. Just wait I have a plan......

Sorry the chapter is kind of short but there's more coming!

Vote ,follow and comment!

◆◆◇10 comments from DIFFERENT people for the next chapter. ◇◆◆

Follow me on instagram @longlivebrenae_