Old Memories

***RECAP***

So when you walked in to check in with Vince for the tour, you saw...............

Yn POV

I walked into the office and saw my old childhood bestfriend Ian. At first I just thought it was someone that looked Like him until he said my name.

Ian: Yn !? Is that you ?

Yn: Omg Ian ! I haven't seen you in ages ! Boy whatchu doin in here ?

Ian: I know ! I'm here signing my contract ...I'm one of Vince's new artists.

Yn: Me too ! So I'm about to be late for my meeting, what's your number I'll text

you so we can hangout later ?

Ian:  678-2681.. and okay I'll see you later *hugs you tightly*

Ian: ( thoughts) Damn Yn done got fine asf ! I wonder do she gotta boyfriend ...

****IN THE OFFICE****

Vince: Hey Yn ...come sit   *points to a chair in front of his desk* How have you been ?

Yn: I've been good.. how about you ?

Vince : I'm fine .. soo lets cut the chit chatt and lets talk business !

Yn: *laughs* Okay .. Am I gonna be touring with anyone ?

Vince: I'm glad you asked ...Yes you're going on tour with Ian , MB , and Coco Jones.

Yn: Well this is gonna be fun ..

***SKIPS MEETING***

* Five Guys Burger and Fries *

Ray : Man Prince why we have to go here !? They ain't even got Tacos man !

Prince: Ray stop complaining ! You can't eat tacos everywhere you go ! Keep eatin them tacos you gone turn into one !

Ray: Whatever ... You just mad cus they ain't got no anchilada here .

Prince: (mean mugs Ray)

Prod : I wish yal would shutup ! Always fussin bout food ...Gracious..

Prod: Ayo to Roc ! When Yn coming ?

Roc : She said she on her way now ..why?

Prod: Nothing ..just askin , Thought she'd be with that dude I saw her talkin to at the office..

Roc : WHAT DUDE !?

Prod: Calm ya nuts hulk ! And I don't know ...I just saw her talking to him ...the hugged an erthang .

Roc: Hugging? ? I'll ask her about it .

Prod: You do that .

*Yn walks in *

The Boys : Yooo Yn over here !

You walk toward them  and before byou can speak Roc grabs you by the waist and leads you outside of the restaurant. ....

Yn: Well Hey to you too !

Roc: Hey gorgeous .. But can I ask you something?

Yn: Sure .. wassup babe ?

Roc: Who were you talking to at the office earlier?

Yn: Ohhh my old childhood bestfriend Ian .. How'd you know I was talking to him ?

Roc: Oh , and a friend saw you and they told me ..But it doesn't matter ..lets go eat * he kisses you and stoops down so you can climb onto his back *

Yn: Okay *she gets on his back*

Yn(thoughts)

I wonder what all of that was about .. and who in the world told him ? It really doesn't matter though because Ian and I are just friends anyway ...

*****************

Yal like that or nah ?
It was kinda boring to me ..but at least I updated ..

I'm going to start updating as much as I can from now on though..

Ig: longlivebrenae_

yal go follow me !