What I Am

*Kalani POV
You fatty! Ugly! Slut! Whore! Fugly! Unwanted freak! Fat! Worthless! Stupid! Ratchet! Brat! Nerd! Skank!  These were all left in my locker. Locker number 212 at Hillside Middle School. Ok so yeah middle school is hard. But I am not fat. I'm 99.5 lbs and I'm 5'6 and and I'm 13. Yes. Being 13 is when everybody's body changes. My body isn't getting bigger though. I have the clothes and I have the looks and the hair but I am always a nobody. Now I'm not saying that I am spoiled. I have a job babysitting. I am nice I have never said anything rude. I have straight A's but I still don't get why... I'm on honor roll and am always on time. The teachers like me. But I've always been afraid to tell because of getting "black-bombed". Everyone is going to hear a @and it'll get worse and then I'll be called the "Teacher's pet". Boy, do I hate that name. Then at home I watch my 5 sibling, run a baking company and I cook mall of our meals. We sound poor but we aren't . My dad runs the cupcake business that I work at. We are the Love with Icing Company. Ok back to the bullying. I am just a small town girl that tries to fit in. And all that happens is I get mean notes. I mean I get that people can be mean but that wasn't until I realized what I had to do! I have to be less self absorbed.

Authors note: hey guys. This is my 1st story. I would like it if y'all keep the comments appropriate. Love y'all