Shy 9

~Shy POV~

Tell me when I woke up this morning I thought the world was going to end cause I looked out the window and saw the sky the shit looked like hell falling, but at the same time it looked so beautiful

I went to reached for my phone all over my bed and it was on the nightstand my dumb ass, but anyways it's 9 o'clock and the sky since look like this wheres my AK it must be the apocalypse coming (if you watch The Walking Dead then you would know) my grandma texted📱 me to tell me she went into work early i swear i loathe her job because "SHE'S NEVER FUCKING HOME" but money and duties called (haha see what I did there😵🔥)

I'm lucky I would've as hell if it wasn't Sunday shit I would've fucked up my perfect attends shit I want them "NEW" sweater 11's👟 those hoes are sexy, but those's the only hoes I fuck with😂

There's more hoes in the America then Mexicans in America like come on I need to see a upgrade "sorry, no offense to my sexy Puerto Rican💇 and Brazillian girls🍑, and even boys👲"

So I'm just gone head to the mall and get me that delicious pretzal wrapped hot dog with bacon and cheese sauce at Auntie Anna, and even see my girl Robin "not from Team Titans Go, y'all real funny😂🚫" who work at Torrid the plus size store, I be getting discounts like a mother fucker "shit you got to get the free stuff, but I only get they pants fr cause my hips to big"

I just finished my hygiene got dressed now i'm out, i'm driving and I see a sale at one of my favorite shoes stores "Shoes 4 Ballers" they be having every shoe, so I'm walking around and see Tyrell🔥, Mook😜, and Dre😎 in the J's for days section then I walked over and gave hugs, everybody said but Mook being Mook said wassup Legend 2, I swear he be getting on my nerves then I was walking back to the women area "tell why I never knew I could float, cause I just got picked up👻" I started to fell the arms that was around my waist then I knew who it was but I was inbetween Mook and Tyrell cause they always picking up then he said I thought you loved me (in a shy voice😽) then I looked back it was Bae😍, Legend💦 he smiled at me I almost wet my briefs, he put me down then twirled me around and asked me 'where was I going all sexy with out yo man you know that's dangerous' (smirking like NO TOMORROW) "I was headed to the mall cause I was bored then I saw the sale so yeah bye love", I said as I was about to kiss him then he said how you gone leave a store then not gone talk to me and I was at the counter staring yo ass down, i said oh baby I'm sorry just saw them and got side tracked my big baby bear "yes, i'm talking like a baby to a grown ass man well pause he's my baby"

Baby so can I leave now cause I want to enjoy my day to myself i'll ever try to find you something OK love you, i said, naw cause i'm coming with you he said, i said hell naw cause that just gone bring stares and mugs ain't nobody got time for that especially not me, he said well you gone deal with it today, I said but I spent time with you yesterday and the day before that "and yes I know that was a Friday cause he was in my classes in the back stalking me, well he's my boyfriend I guess he can do that" So you trying to say you don't want to be with me (getting frustrated) Bae just calm down I don't want to argue just get in your car and meet me at the mall OK just forget that I ever said a word i'll see you in a minute love you, I sped walk all the way to the door before he can say anything "what can I say I don't want arguing and fighting in my relationship"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~