Chapter 24

Luke's POV
We left the bathroom and continued our day at the mall, I'm worried. Mia and Michael puked and they didn't want to leave, it's just strange. But they said they were okay, so that must be something. I saw them glancing at each other everyone once in a while. It was strange, maybe I should confront them later. I should.
After an hour at the mall, we left, I dropped off Ashton, Calum also went home. We got to Mia's, they went into the living room, me following. I said" so, why'd you guys puke at the mall?" They exchanged looks, Mia said" uh.. I-I gu-guess we aren't u-used to the food, y-yet." I said" okay, you could've just told us, we wouldn't have been mad, you know that right?" They both looked down nodding, I frowned slightly but covered it, saying" hey, how about we watch a movie." They both screamed" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!" I said" ow! Ear drums are busted!" They both blushed and giggled, hiding their faces behind a blanket. I grabbed their favorite movie and put it in, then ran to the couch and sat next to Mia, she leaned to me and rested her head on my shoulder, I saw Michael curled up and his head on Mia's lap. I chuckled, drawing both their attentions, they both glared at me, I said" okay, ookay, I'll be quiet." They turned to the screen and continued watching the movie. You don't mess with them when TMNT is on, you just don't. They will stare/glare at you for a minute. It's scary sometimes. Just sometimes.
We're in to the 2nd movie, classic one, there's a knock at the door, they looked at me, I smiled and got up, answering it, Calum came running in. He whispered" okay, okay, I'll be quiet." We walked back to them and sat down, Calum
Went next to Michael. We cuddled into our love. While they were stuck on the movie.
3 years later-->
Mia's POV
I walk into my apartment, I share with Lukey, I see he's playing on his Xbox, I smiled and walked to him, wrapping my arms around him, I'm 19, he's 19 as well. He smiled and kissed my arm, I giggled and jumped over the seat and landed next to him. He said" hey, babe." I said" hey!" He stopped the game and started kissing me, I kissed back. Once we parted, he said" shall we annoy your brother and my best mate?" I said" totally." He called them, Mikey answered saying" really! You guys are mean!" I said" you love us!" He said" no, I don't!" I said" Michael Gordon Clifford, if I have to.. I will walk to your apartment and hug you till you die!" He said" sure!" I said" I'm coming over!" He said" wait, wait, no, okay! I love you!" I smiled saying" love you too, Mikey." He said" bye, Lucas." Luke said" bye, Michael." I hung up, then laughed at Luke, he smiled, kissing my cheek again. I love Luke, I love my brother, I love Calum and Ashton in a friendship way. I love my life for once.
The End
I have a sequel planned for this story
Do you guys want a sequel?
Love you!!
Comment!!
Vote!!
Follow!!