Star Watching

A/N: WARNING slash and fluff is in this story so you have been warn. So if any of you faint or get a nosebleed it not my fault or is it lol ^v^ Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

Jaime and bart where at the spot where jaime like to be at. This time white fox was with them and watching the stars too. Bart smiled when he was finish with his flower crown and gave it to white fox who happily accepted it.

"Thank you bart. " white fox smiled and let bart put it on her head letting her ears go down.

Bart smiled and put one on jaime who smiled and kiss bart who smiled and kiss back. White fox smiled and look up at the moon hearing it talk to her.

"Caŕino what would I do without you. " jaime smiled when bart pulled back.

"You'll proably be lose hehee " bart chuckle when jaime pulled bart in a hug.

White fox smiled when bart laugh with jaime who was kissing his face and smiling.

"You two have gotten close haven't you. " white fox said while looking at bart and jaime.

"Ya. We are so crash together white fox. " bart smile at her making her smile back.

"I can see. " white fox smiled and stood up while stretching her arms.

Jaime look at bart who smiled and rolled off jaime lap and onto the field of roses.

"I must get going. The luna want me for something. " white fox said looking at bart and jaime.

"But you just got here white fox. " bart said sadly making white fox smile sadly.

"I know but this is important for the luna. Please understand bart. " white fox said while grabbing bart cheek.

Bart sigh and nodded his head making white fox smile. She kiss bart forehead and ruffled jaime hair who whine.

"See you later you too. " white fox wave disappearing in thin air leaving behind a trail of white petals. Bart sigh and got up going next to jaime and putting his head on his shoulder.

"What wrong mi amor. " jaime ask while brushing bart hand.

"It moded that white fox left. I want to get to know her more. " bart sigh and look at the moon.

Jaime smiled and pulled bart in a hug and kiss his forehead.

"Hey I bet it hurt her too but you know how she always busy and all. Be happy that she mange to come and see us. " jaime smiled while holding on bart.

"True. " bart smiled and look at the stars.

The stars were twinkling and shinning really bright and bart smiled at the view. Jaime smiled when he saw bart yawn. Jaime got up and pulled bart up too letting his armor cover him.

"Let go home caŕino. " jaime said while carrying bart who nodded his head and cuddle next to jaime.

They made to jaime house anf was in his room already. Bart took his clothes off and put some of jaime short on climbing on his bed and smelling his bed. Jaime soon join in and pulled bart in a hug covering him and bart.

"Jaime I love you so much you know. " bart said while snuggling next to jaime.

"Te amo más mi amor. " jaime kiss bart sweetly making bart moan and held jaime close.

Jaime went on top of bart and continue to kiss him. Bart wrap his arms around jaime neck and pulled back from jaime. Jaime smiled and kissed bart neck nibbling and sucking on it making bart moan quietly.

Jaime pulled his shirt off and kiss bart chest to his stomach. Bart moan and held tightly on the bed cover moaning quietly saying jaime name. Jaime pulled bart shorts down and look at bart to see him gasp and moan. Jaime went to kiss bart again while his right hand was moving around bart dick.

Bart gasp and moan jaime name holding back his voice. Jaime smiled and kiss bart soft spot making bart grab on jaime shoulder. Jaime soon took off bart boxer and put his finger close to bart entrance. Bart moan when he felt jaime finger go inside him and said jaime name close to to jaime ear. Jaime groan and put a second finger in and move them around. Bart gasp and held on the bed cover tightly moaning jaime name.

"J-jaime right there hmmm " bart moan out.

Jaime smirk and pulled his fingers out and taking his dick out and putting it in place pushing inside bart slowly. Bart moan and gasp jaime name enjoying the pleasure. Jaime was fully inside bart and moan in pleasure then he start to trust inside bart making him gasp. Bart wrap his legs around jaime waist and moan jaime name over and over.

"H-harder jaime..f-faster.." bart moan and held tightly on jaime.

Jaime nodded and thrust more faster and harder into bart who soon was a moaning mess. Bart keep saying jaime name and telling him not to to stop. Jaime was getting close and he could tell that bart was too. So jaime start thrusting more faster and harder while stroking bart dick.

Bart moan when jaime went faster and harder making him tremble in pleasure. Soon bart moan jaime name while cumming. Jaime then came inside bart saying bart name while groaning in pleasure.

Jaime took some breath while bart was gasping for air. Jaime smiled and kiss bart and bart kiss back. Jaime pulled out of bart making him moan and shiver when some of jaime cum came out.

Jaime cover him and bart not caring about the mess and let bart cuddle next to him.

"Buenas noches mi amor. " jaime kiss bart forehead who smiled and hug jaime.

"Goodnight jaime. " bart sigh and fell asleep with jaime smiling and hugging bart back.