The end of a new beginning

Chapter 1

"Hey handsome", Jack said as we sat in History class.

My hand was tinkling and I couldn't help but to blush. Get a hold of yourself, Alex, I thought. Jack was just playing around. Plus I have a girlfriend and he has one too, so why am I still so sensitive?

Kellin Quinn, the high schools "hotty" walked in. With him, was Jessica, my girlfriend. What was she doing with him?

"Take your seats" Mrs Neen the history teacher said.

Kellin quickly ran to sit next to me. "Wassup Lex?" He said with a smile.

Jack rolled his eyes when he heard Kellin saying that.

"today, we're having a spot test!" The teacher announced.

"fuck" just came out of my mouth, and everyone looked at me. That was so embarrassing , I thought.

"Calm down, Lex , if you fail, I fail, I'll always be there for you, plus this test means nothing" he said .

I know he has a girlfriend, but Jack use to be gay before so I'm really worried. He held my hand as the teacher handed out the tests. He bit his lip and smiled . I've never felt this turned on before. As I looked through the questions, it looked simple and I knew I was go na pass.

Jacks pen fell and as I was about to pick it up for him, my head banged into his. I smiled and I could've sworn for a second, I felt wet. Alex. You have a girlfriend. That was on my mind the whole time.

The bell went.

Tests were taken in.

Kellin had a mischievous smile.

Kellin isn't like other people.

He can read minds.

And at that moment, he knew that something was going on.