Justin Bieber part 3

A light blinded me when I opened my eyes."Oh my god, Shena," Diana shook me and I do not understand the world anymoreThen I looked at me: I was there that Justin may accompany on stage. I was at the moment in a trance, but Diana and Janine helped me to"Thank you girls," I still saidThen Justin came and took my hand. His eyes sparkled when he looked at me and I blushed."So uh .." he started"Shena", it came out of me"Shena what song you want to sing with me?"I thought "Never Let You Go"Again began the girls screaming. That was one of my favorite songs. Justin began singing. When Refrain I got with and the second verse I sang alone. I was so glad that I can sing well. When we started again to sing the chorus, Justin suddenly started, the words no longer correct to sing and began to sweat"Sorry," he said, and disappeared from the stageNow I just stood on the stage and did not do something. All shouted "buuuh!" I ran down to Janine and Diana."What was the matter?" Asked JanineI shrugged, "I do not know""Come," Diana said, we frowned"We go to Justin""Did you have any? There are Security""So what"She took us on his hands and pulled us back on stage. We slipped past the security, as ever it was possible. Then we stood before Justin's room ..