⭐️

"Sasuke! Where's Rin!" I yelled looking frantically for our child.

"Naruto, how could you loose an infant!" Sasuke shouted. He ran up next to me. "Okay Naruto, calm down. I'm sure he's fine." He said. I heard a cry.

"Rin!"
"Rin"

Sasuke and I bolted into our room. I saw Rin on our bed cuddled up with the fox toy. Once I thought for a moment I remember what happened.

"I left him on the bed to get something for me to eat, but a phone call from Pain came in and he talked for an hour then Itachi talked for another hour." I recalled. Sasuke let out a chuckle. He walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Did mommy leave you alone?" Sasuke asked hugging Rin to his chest.

"Aww, don't make me feel any worse then I all ready do baby." I wined as I laid on the bed next to my husband and son.

"You know I have to give you grief." Sasuke said as he ruffled my golden locks.

"I know." I said and kissed Rin's head. I looked at Sasuke and him back at me. We pecked each other's lips. "I love you, Sasuke."

"Eng"

"I love you too, Rin." I said and kissed his head once more. "My little attention seeker." I took him out of Sasuke's arms and put him on my stomach.

"It's 8:00, Rin should get to sleep. And you look tired yourself."

"Well that is what the nine tails dose to me." I said pulling the sheets over Sasuke, Rin, and I.

"Hay, we aren't in our pjs yet." Sasuke said getting out of the bed. He changed then grabbed the baby. I took the opportunity to get up and change and step into bed again.

"Are you ready for our little fox?" Sasuke asked holding the infant in a orange fox onesie.

"Oh my god that is adorable." I squealed. I held out my hand so he would give him to me. He laid him next to me. Sasuke went to the other side of the bed and laid down. He grabbed me and pulled me closer to Rin. Sasuke put us that our foreheads were touching and our arms reached out; rested on each other's body. And with our little Rin in the middle.

"Good night, my loves." Sasuke whispered.

"Goodnight." I whispered back.