⭐️

"Fag child!"

"Dick sucker!"

Great, I'm getting beat up and made fun of because of mum and dad again. At moments like these I wish they never made me! I wish they went on their merry way sucking each other's dicks and fucking each other's asses!

"Hay guys, I bet Rin takes after his fathers." A black haired one said to all of them.

"And so what if I do!" I yelled.

"Oh, he isn't denying it." A silver haired one chirped to the others.

"Let's show Rin here what happens to gays in the real world." The red headed one said cracking his knuckles.

"Good luck trying to get through me." I growled. All of a sudden there was a thick aura of blood lust.

"Is there an issue here?" A tall man so familiar to me said.

"O-oh h-hello Mr. Uchiha." The red headed boy studded.

Great, dad came today. He's the scariest of my fathers.

"N-no problems here." The silver headed boy said as they all started to back away.

"What the fuck dad!" I whisper screamed. "I would have been fine."

"Rin, the last time you got into a fight you put the boy in the hospital for a week. I couldn't let you beat the shit out of more people." My father said as we walked to the car.

"Yeah your just saying that because you don't have the balls to punch somebody." I said. My father turned to me.

"Don't ever say that I don't have the balls to punch someone." My Raven haired father said sternly. "Get in the car Rin." I obediently stepped into the car.

We drove home. Once we were home I saw the gentlest of my fathers, mum.

"Hi Rin." He said still watching the TV.

"Hi mum." I answered plopping on the couch next to him.

"Naruto, I think it's time."

"Sasuke, are you sure." My blonde father said to my other father.

"What do you mean by 'I think it's time'? Mum, what's going on?" I asked. Neither of them moved. I grabbed mums arm and shook him. "Muuuuum."

"Rin, go to you room for a bit. I'll call you back down when we are done." Mum said holding both my cheeks. "Okay?" He said.

"Okay." I answered. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I walked up the stairs and stopped at the landing.

"Look Naru, he's loosing respect for you and I. He said I wouldn't punch anyone. Baby you've seen me kick someone's ass."

"Sasu, it's not that easy to tell Rin all of this."

"But I want him to see what we do."

"Fine, tomorrow we have a mission. We'll take him tomorrow, but we have to show him tonight."

"Okay, let me go get him."

What the fuck! Why do they have a mission? What is the mission about? What do they have to show me? I'm so damn confused!

"Rin, you can come back down stairs." I heard dad say.

"Okay I'm going." I responded. I walked back down the stairs and into the living room. I saw mum...on fire?!

"Oh my god! Mum's on fire! Dad get the fire extingu-" I was interrupted by mum grabbing my hands.

"I'm okay Rin."

"Huuuuuu!?"