⭐️

"Hey, are you sure about this Rin?" My lover asked.

"Come on Ryuu. Both my parents are men. There is nothing to worry about." I said and hugged his waist.

"Okay." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and ruffled his red hair. I unlocked the door and walked Ryuu in the house. I walk into the living room and my dad was on top of mum having a steamy making out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! Dad chill!" I said and my dad quickly sat on the couch and pulled mum to sit up.

"Should we come back later." Ryuu said. Mum and dad looked at Ryuu.

"Sorry for the misconduct. We are aloud to have a sex life." Mum said.

"Ahhhh! Can you not scare my boyfriend away." I said and covered Ryuu's ears. Both my parents stood up and laughed.

"Sorry Rin. We never had to deal with this so, we don't know how to act." Dad said and ruffled my hair.

"Hello, I'm Naruto and you are?"

"Ryuu, and it's nice to meet you." Ryuu said and latched onto my arm.

"Mum, he knows about the M.P.A. so, he's kinda nervous." I explained.

"Rin! Don't tell him that." Ryuu complained. Mum laughed.

"It's alright Ryuu. I get that a lot. And I have to admit you are one of the firsts to not run away." My mum said and extended his hand. Ryuu squeezed my arm gently. "Here I'll show you the power. It's not that scary." Mum said and stepped back. He started to glow the golden color. The red headed teen released my arm.

"Woah..." He said in aw. The two arms came out of his back and pressed on the floor. Mum lifted himself up and was now it a laying position.

"See, not too intimidating." Mum said. Dad walked to be next to mum.

"That's so cool!" Ryuu said. He touched the golden aura around mum. All of a sudden that orange aura leaked out of my body.

"Damn it." I growled. "Ryuu, quick do the thing." I ordered. He turned and noticed the state I was in. He quickly scratched on my jaw line. The orange aura went back into my body.

"That's interesting." My dad said as my mum was now on his feet and normal again.

"Yeah, Kurama leaks out every so often." I said and sat on the couch.

"No. I mean the scratching on the neck."

"Oh, hehe that's a long story." I said and looked at Ryuu. His face was a bright pink. I smiled and winked at him playfully.

"We have time." Mum said and crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes. "I'm just teasing." He said with a smile on his face.

"Well you boys have fun. We're going to see Pein, Itachi, and Crimson."

"Tell them I said hello." I said to my parents as they left. I turned to Ryuu. "So, what did you think?" I asked hugging him.

"I love them Rin."