Lack Of -R-E-S-P-E-C-T-

Woke Up, Parents would NOT Shut up about behavior in school and what i have to do. Uggh!

i Was not looking forward to it at all, Neither was April Though, But she couldnt care less about what mom and dad were nattering on about.

"You Brush your teeth honey? You want to make sure no one sees what you ate yesterday" Said Mother Being Annoying "Now, i want you to behave As Best as you can kids in school, its a big day and i know you two are excited but you both need to focus" Said Father acting like we are kids.

Which When Our parents were talking to us Nonstop i growled, which got me in trouble...XC

When our parents finally dropped us off i saw something...Not something..But Someone..{Uhhgg Never mind heh Cx} i thought quickly to myself While Looking back at April.

When me and April found our first class we were together, there were two chairs left and mean and April sat down in them, i looked to the left of me and April was there, but then i looked to the right and it was a guy...But a hot guy cx he Had brown hair that looked soft, he had a T-shirt on and he had two Piercings, One Ring on the lip and a piercing on his ear.

i Could not stop looking at him for some reason, i mean i didnt want him to know that i was starring at him but...Never mind. After Math And...what do they call it? oh yeah language arts..i think...But Anyway! After both of those classes it was lunch, the lunch room was packed, and lunch i think was the WORST part of the whole day! Since me and April Were sisters and we both knew each other we sat together as far away as possible from anyone else, April Allowed me to go get some food from the counter as she saved our spot.

When i went up to the counter i looked up at the lady and said hi in a nice way that i would greet anyone. But she just sits there and said "Oh HELLO Im sorry but your going to have to pay" Now, i have never been spoken to like that! How Rude! "Uhh, Can you tell me why?" "Y ofcourse, Because your new here, *mhm*" She made a muffled sound deep in her voice and i tried to Make her with Hypnotism and everyone in the line up was starring at me so i couldnt do that. She started to be a little nice and gave me my food anyway. As She handed me my food she said something

"Next time your paying you little F***" She said STUPIDLY! "Wtf You just call me B****?!"

"Nothing dear" She replied lying "Good YOU F****** SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL CLAW YOUR EYES OUT AND CALL YOUR FACE MS.MOMMY GOT IT?!" I secreamed, i saw April in the corner get upout of her chair and come to the counter as everyone was starring she said "Is something wrong here?"

"Why yes sis, This lady called me a little F***"

"...No one calls my sister Anything except for me, D-Dumb..DUMB B****!" April got carried away and grabbed the ladys Hair and pulled it as hard as she could. April started to growl and show her teeth.

The Lady the Screamed and called April A Cunt And Slapped my sister April across the face.

At this point i have Had ENOUGH WITH THIS STUPID BROAD AND I....I-I ..Oml i bit her.... And of all thingsi just had to bite her, then April pulled her hair and we both heard someone say "STOP" at the back of the cafe, it was the principal! O.M.D! WTH!?? Now hes here?! Ok.Ok.Ok

I started to calm down and stare at April with calm eye to try and calm her down, Her eyes started to turn dark red, i continued to stare and she looked into my eyes and calmed down. Her eyes were Blue again. We Got suspended for two weeks {Dont ask why, i just guess that hes an ASSHOLE!} And our Parents Grounded us for a week.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Shouted my dad in the car

"Look, she was being a total Asshole! She called April a cunt and me a little F***, Now how can you just sit there and blame us?!"

"Yeah, and i was Just helping taime out! Grr" April Said Angrily

"Ok, Lets all just stop now, you two are grounded and Also you could have been seen!" Mother said

"What is that supposed to mean?" April asked

"They Could have seen your eyes turn red, you know what happens"

"Right"

----------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do comment and vote please!
Bye!