Chapter 2: New day

Princes POV

I cracked my eyes open and instead of seeing my white ceiling I saw a sun set and a couple stars starting to twinkle. I felt someone move around on me and looked over to see... YN.?

I was confused but after I remembered what had happened earlier. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:15. I started to gently shake YN.

"YN.. Wake up YN "

She moaned lightly and nuzzled further into my chest. "Whaaat?"

I chuckled at her cu- I mean um... "We feel asleep."

"Good. Lets do it again."

I smirked thinking about how that sounded. I guess she realized how it came out and shot her head up. "I didn't mean it like that.."

I smirked at her. "You know ya want me mami." I breathed huskily in her ear.

YNs POV

His hot breath tickling my ear sending shivers down my spine. "You know ya want me mami."

Yes I really do

What the hell!!? What did I just say?! No no no no no shut up.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"Huh what no..?"

"Don't make me tickle you."

Uh oh

"No no no. I didn't tell you to shut up I was talking to myself and-"

I was cut of by the vibrating coming from under neath me.

"I was only playing ma."

I blushed and buried myself into his chest. His hard chest. I could feel his pac- IM DOING IT AGAIN....wait I'm on his chest?

"I think we should get you home."

"What time is it?"

He looked at his phone. "8:38."

"Shit."

Damn it. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot

"What's wrong? That's not very late"

"I have to go now!"

I got up and pulled Jacob with me and started running to my house which was pretty close to the park. When we got to my door i told jacob goodbye.

I was about to run into the house when Jacob caught my wrist. I winced in pain but bit my lip hoping he didn't hear it"Wait! Can I have your number?"

"Um... Yea sure. "

I took his phone while he asked for mine. I gave him my phone and we quickly exchanged numbers. I gave him his phone back and he hugged me when he did he slid my phone into my back pocket causing me to blush.

He pulled away and smiled at me. Oh my gosh his smile is.... Damn

"See you tomorrow Bonita. "

I smiled at him. "Night jacob."

I walked into my house scanning the room. It was dark so that meant my mother was out or-

"Where the hell have you been bitch?"

Dammit

"I'm sorry I missed the bus and got lost on the way-"

"Mhm sure. Bring your ass here!"

Dammit. I walked slowly over to her. I had a pretty good idea what would happen next.

WHACK!!!