Chapter Two

Previously...

I pulled up to the huge mansion the party was being held at and walked right in. Everything was beautiful all the decorations just too my breath away! Looking around I was just amazed by everything until I caught eyes with this gorgeous hazel eyed, brown haired boy. Wait a minute. I've seen him before. But what's his name!? That's when it hit me. 

Austin Mahone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just stay cool I thought as I walked over to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Abbey Star."

"I know who you are. Who doesn't? Well anyways I'm Austin Mahone."

"I know who you are as well." I got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes and didn't even realize I was still shaking his hand. "Sorry' I squeaked pulling away quickly. Talk about embarrassing.

"It's okay and you have beautiful eyes" he said as I looked at him with disbelief. "They are beautiful just like you are." I felt myself turn a dark red, yes other guys have hit on me but this just feels different. This feels like he isn't just saying it to try and get in my pants.

"Thank you" I mumbled looking down. After a couple of minutes of talking I soon saw Liam calling me over. "Hey Austin I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

"Yea sure. But um... can I uhh... get your number?" he asked shyly.

"Yea of course!" I quickly gave him my number and then went over and talked to Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall for a little. Afterwards I talked to Cher Lloyd, Taylor Swift, Rhianna, Lil Wayne, Drake and many other people and let me just say Damn these boys know a lot of people. I went home at around 3 in the morning and decided to pack since I was leaving tomorrow. After packing I collapsed on my bed falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated!(: Tell me what you guys think and if I should continue or not. And feel free to give me suggestions on what to change and do!