Chapter 20

Two things:

         1. Lisa is on the side ;)

         2. This chapter is dedicated to Isabellalbarra5 because she made my day. :)

-Directioner623

          Thomas strolls into the classroom like he is just there to chat. Mr. Floyd stands up and moves in front of us. “Excuse me, but how can we help you?” He asks, stuttering a little.

        “Oh, I’m not here to kill you, don’t worry. No one will get hurt, as long as I get what I want.” Thomas sneers.

        “And that would be?” Mr. Floyd asks.                              

       “Her,” Thomas points straight at me. I stand up and begin to walk over to him. Harry grabs my wrist.

        “No, Hail, you can’t go with him!” Harry pleads.

        “I have to Harry, I don’t want anyone getting hurt.” I whisper back.

       “But-but I can’t live without you.” Harry whispers. By now I can feel the tears leaving my eyes. I can’t speak any more so, I just whisper the last words I ever think I will say to him.

        “I love you, Hazza.” I smile, just a little.

        “I love you too, Hail.” Harry replies. I shake free of his grip and walk over to Thomas. He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the classroom.

        “Why are you doing this, Thomas?” I shout. He hits my arm roughly.

        “Not so loud, now follow me.” He sneers. Thomas starts to walk in front of me. We are about to walk out of the door, when a security guard stops us. Thomas goes to point the gun at him but I scream no and jump at it. I don't want some innocent person getting hurt because of me. The bullet bounces off a metal screen (A/N don’t know if this is possible, just go with it) and hits Thomas in the arm.

        He screams out in pain and the security guard goes to put him in hand cuffs, not that they are needed. I start to hear siren. I run back to the classroom where Harry, Bee, and Gracie are sobbing, Jake is trying to be strong for Gracie, and Mr. Floyd is on the phone, probably with the police. I walk in and Mr. Floyd looks up. I am trying to look like I am awesome, but the truth is, I am shaking with fear. I have never been so scared in my life.

        Harry stands up and runs to me. I throw my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist and picks me up. I am holding on to him for dear life.

        “He-he is b-being ar-r-rested r-right n-now. H-he s-shot h-himself.” I stutter out. God, I am being so weak right now, but I think I have that right.

        “Thank you Hayley. You are very brave. I just called the police and school security is getting that boy right now.” Mr. Floyd announces. “And the principal has called a short school day, due to the recent events. You all may go.” He says. I stay in Harry’s arms and he carries me to my locker. I get my books and then we go to his. Afterwards, we get to my house. I decide to call up my friends and have them over, I need them right now.

        “Want me to stay with you tonight? So you are not alone?” Harry asks after I am done.

        “Of course! And you can meet my friends!” I say happily. Harry chuckles and we watch Friends until I hear a car pull up. I smile and run outside. They all run and engulf me in a big hug.

        “Oh sweetie! We missed you!” I hear Lisa say.

        “Are you ok?” Martha screams.

        “Baby! What a creep! I’m so sorry!” Keira gasps.

        “Hey Hayley.” Nick says awkwardly. I pull back and smirk at him.

        “Get your arse over here and hug me!” I shout at him. He just smiles and joins the hug. “You all are staying over for the next two days! Oh, and you have to meet Harry. My boyfriend.” I announce. Keira smirks, Lisa and Martha squeal and again Nick is just standing there awkwardly, the turtle. I pull them inside, where Harry is waiting.

        I introduce them one by one. Martha first. Martha is wearing a blue top and basketball shorts, she probably just came from practice. She has short brownish grey hair and bluish eyes. Harry sticks out his hand for her, but she just pulls him in for a hug. Harry chuckles and hugs back.

        Next is Lisa. Lisa used to have all black hair, but now it is decorated with a bunch of pink streaks. She also has a black nose ring that makes her look kind of intimidating, but her soft brown eyes warm you up. She is wearing a pink tank top and grey sweats with tennis going up the left pant leg. She loves tennis. She shakes Harry’s hand and smiles, which he returns.

        Finally, he meets Nick. Nick is like my guy best friend, second to Liam of course. Don’t worry, you’ll meet Liam soon. He has black hair styled into a quiff and green eyes, not as vibrant as Harry’s though. He is wearing simple lacrosse shorts and a T from our school. He shakes Harry’s hand and nods. Then Keira says hi, since they already met. We all sit down and start talking about anything and everything, when I remember we are missing someone.

        “Where is Liam!?” I exclaim.

        “He is getting ready for his X Factor audition.” Lisa tells me. I remember when two years ago, Liam was heartbroken when he was dropped at Simon’s house. But I have heard him sing “Cry Me A River”, he is so going to get on again.

        “Harry, you should go out for X Factor, you sing great!” I tell him.

        “Maybe,” He chuckles. But I can see he wants to. I hope he does. I realize after we get to bed, how much I missed these guys. I smile and snuggle further into Harry. This has been a long day...