Chapter 50

*WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF DEEESTRUCTION!!! oH SHIT CHAPTER 50 ALREADY?? AREN'T YOU GETTIN' TIRED OF THIS??? Nah. Jk. Stay.

Meh, I really have nothing to say xD.

Enjoy the chapter!

Stay creepy and awesome~!!*

I've been in this horrible place about a week or so. I found some kids and.....ugh, returned their hearts. But I still need to find two more.

Ugh, this is stressing me out. And bonus, we've been working more than usual. Surprise, Surprise, that Prefect Cassandra's been confusing me with a fifteen year old..... Ben was right. I do look like a fifteen year old girl. Curse my height!

"ARE YOU STUPID, IVY?" I heard Prefect Cassandra yell from the other side of the door.

"U-um, P-Prefect Cassandra, I--"

"SHUT UP. YOU CAN'T DO ONE SIMPLE THING. ONE SIMPLE THING. GO TO YOUR ROOM,"

What the hell? She treats Ivy like a kid.

We were in our room. We, girls, stared at each other. "Does Prefect always treat Ivy like that...?" I muttered. Everyone nodded. "But-- Ivy deserves to be free....,"

"What are you saying?" Mimi questioned.

"I....I don't even know anymore," I gulped, "But even though Mrs. Ivy brought us here, it isn't her fault. Prefect Cassandra makes her,"

Every girl nodded, approving of what I just said. "Shut up, everybody. I don't want to get caught talking and get punished," whispered Alicia. We all sighed and went to sleep.

........

"Skyleigh, there is somebody I would like you to meet," said Samara. Know, she woke me up and brought me quietly to the same room where we met. "What is it?"

"This.....This is Ivy," she presented me a girl with dark brown hair in a white dress. But, there was something off..... She wasn't like the others. She didn't have gray skin. Just, normal skin. Like me, but paler. "Um.....what?" I gave them a puzzled look. "I mean, this is Ivy's childhood," Samara corrected. "........Come, again?"

"This is the real Ivy, Skyleigh. Prefect Cassandra took her childhood when she was just a little kid. And that Ivy that stole you and brought you here, is the heartless and a fake. This is the real Ivy," said Samara.

"Ohhhhh. Now I get it," I chuckled nervously.

"Is there any way I can help you?" I asked 'Ivy'. You know what? I don't want to confuse anybody here so I'm just calling her Childhood Ivy or something. She nodded and turned around. "Do you see that trunk over there?" She pointed to a dark brown trunk that was pretty close to us. "Uh-huh," I nodded. "Open it and tell me what you see inside," she ordered. I gulped and started getting nervous. I walked towards the trunk and opened it slowly. When it was wide open, I took a look inside. There was a doll. But it didn't look like an ordinary doll. The doll had a pale skin, golden blonde hair with blue eyes, and was wearing a fancy pink dress with a pink hat. But I noticed something in particular..... She was sad. She had an expression I never noticed in any other dolls. I picked the doll up. "What should I do with this?"

"Skyleigh, Prefect Cassandra has a diamond heart. She took it from the doll-- which was mine. And that heart is like mine's. If you don't put it back to the doll, I will be like this forever. And Ivy will never be nice, funny and charming," said Childhood Ivy.

"But, she was never nice, funny and charmi--" Samara gave me a "shut-the-fuck-up" look and I did as she asked me to through her looks. "She was-- I mean, I was! Until that.....witch took the diamond from the doll. Prefect Cassandra always loved jewelry. So she thought that by taking my diamond heart, she would've become more and more powerful... But, as you can see, she was wrong. This place hasn't changed a bit," Childhood Ivy frowned. "Look, I want to help you-- And I will help you. But, why me? From all the orphans..... Why me?"

Samara took a deep breath and came closer to me. "You're the next proxy, right?" she asked. My eyes widened and I nodded slightly. "Then, this is better than I expected. With your powers--"

"Let me stop you right there because I am not using my powers on this." I demanded.

"But-- why? Aren't you going to help us?" Samara cried. "I am. But not with my powers. There has to be another way," I affirmed.

"And there is," Childhood Ivy started, "You don't have to go on one by one, restoring and giving back their hearts, when, you can find the diamond heart and give it back to me. With that, every spirit will find their own way to their destiny,"

"So just by putting the diamond heart in the doll every problem will be solved with every single spirit?" I questioned. They both nodded affirmatively. "The doll will be in the toy room," said Childhood Ivy. "Toy room? But, I don't know where that--" Before I could've continued, they both faded away. "Fuck, I'm really getting tired of this shit," I chuckled.

.......

"So if you return the heart to the doll, that will free Ivy?" asked Alicia. I sighed and nodded. "I don't believe this crap," Ralf sighed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go get the diamond heart!," said Mimi, ignoring Ralf's complain. "I don't think that's a good idea. I'll do it when everyone's asleep," I said as I was cleaning some dishes while everybody was making dinner. Everyone nodded affirmatively at my decision. "You can't go alone, though," Luci remarked. "It's okay. I'll be fine," I gave her a smile.

"We have to hurry up. Remember, we have to go to class now," Ralf demanded.

Everyone nodded and finished doing their things before heading to class.