Love/Hate.

Thank you for everyone who gave me suggestions , i seriously do appreciate everyone who did what i asked them to. And cause of that ...MY BRAIN WORKS!

MY BRAIN WORKS!

Obi Wan.

"Dammit obi wan , how are in this position" You yell into the sky. He was calmly looking at you while you had a mini break down. You and obi wan were on your way to see Anakin and his padawan when he seemed to have the ship go out of control.

"Y/N"

"No , No!" You say and look at him. " See this is why I've never wanted to even fly with you , god dammit-"

"Y/N LISTEN TO ME NOW!" He yells and walked over to you slowly. " I don't care how you feel , i don't care if you don't want to be here with me , really I don't CARE" He looked past you and grabbed your waist.

"Because believe me love , I've never been more irritated in my life , and I'm a Jedi now-" He raises his hand and shoots what ever was behind you. You gasp and turn around in his arms , watching the alien fall down .

"We need to find a way off this island princess"

All you did was stare at him .

Was he always this hot?

Anakin

Ever since you became Obi Wan's new Padawan , You were the new face of the Jedi. It was great for you and you seemed to be excelling in your duties as a Jedi. It was great , until you met the all time sexy and all time powerful Anakin Skywalker.

Ever since you came and he looked at you , he never said a word to you.

When he would watch you train , and when you looked at him he just nodded and walked away.

He seemed like he hated you. And you had no idea why. So one day you decided to just act on what you thought you should do and go ask him. You were walking down the hall looking for him , when you saw him walk past him.

"Anakin" Nothing.

"Anakin Skywalker  , i don't know why the hell you don't like me , and i know I'm a padawan but gosh dammit , I've never did a damn thing to you and you know it , so why don't you stop being such an ass and -"