When good things come to a end.

You guys don't understand how much I truly love you. 

Like the amount of people who have read my book and really enjoyed it is crazy. Like  C R A Z Y . I don't really know what more to say on that. You guys are really the best and thank you for all the support and love you've shown to something that means a lot to me. But as the title does say - Some things eventually have to come to a end

I have grown out of the Preferences and Imagines that I used to enjoy writing. To something with way more emotion , plot , and overall bigger than a couple of words. Not to say imagines and preferences aren't good. Personally I've just grown out of them.

BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM DONE BITCHES!! 

Lmaooo no. 

I've got some juicy ass ideas guys .  And I would like to get your feedback. 

You Ready?

IDEA NUMBER ONE. 

Solo triplets x reader. AU

So I've been reading some of the books on Archieveofourown.com about the solo triplets and lemme tell you guys. Lemme tell you. Those stories had me SHOOK. I mean kylo ren is hot yes we ALL know that. But three of them? Jesus Christ . I'm actually going to write this anyways but I wanted opinions in the matter.

What do you guys think? What do you want to see in the book? Let me know. 

Princess of the Universe? The universe ...idk I'll thing of a name?

So I actually think this idea is good too. Its a reader insert of basically what the whole universe would have looked like if you were born into the new generation. So kind of a AU . The plot will be different then the movies and I haven't seen the last Jedi so don't spoil . But you play a MAJOR part in the universe and how they work on restoring balance to the force. 

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. 

I want one of you to give me an idea , So good , so juicy and just like so good girl. If one of you can come up with a plot that just blows my mother freaking mind I will personally co write it with you. 

REQUIREMENTS 

1. It has to be descriptive - something that I can really dive into. 

2. Needs to include a hero/ reader and need to include a villain of some kind . 

3. Needs to be inboxed to me. ( I've seen people steal ideas. I'm not into that)

And really that's it!

I love you guys . I really do and please please PLEASE . Have a awesome Christmas and New Years. And have a beautiful 2018. And ill see you in the next book.