Chapter 37: I've Got The Magic In Me (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Edited.

words:- 2999.

Song- Rita ora coming home.

Rob's P.O.V

I let out another scream as I throw more furniture, yet still the arsehole sat unmoved unbothered.

Like this didn't set us back a year.

"Three hundred Thomas! Three f*cking hundred newly turned wolves and vampires and there gone!" I screamed throwing another table close by.

His dark brown almost black eyes stare into mine with no emotions.

For once I was starting to second guess all of this.

I let out a sigh as I lean back on the now broken desk, resting my head in my hands.

"I think we should just give up now-" before I could finish, finally the cold blooded sucker cuts me off.

"NO! WE WILL NOT QUIT SHE IS MINE!"

I give him a look like he has a second head "Thomas it's over, the breach messed up we nearly lost everyone. We have nothing-"

"So we start again!" He snaps, I stay quiet for a moment befire I let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" He hisses making me meet his eyes.

"Im just finally realising how crazy you f*cking are" I say, when I notice his eyes narrow I stood up.

Moving so we was face to face "you think we can just rebuild what we already rebuilt? Overnight?!" I snap feeling myself growing angrier when he rolls his eyes.

"Everyone is replaceable" he hisses.

"Not when the planets small" I growled, his next words stopped me completely and made me realise that maybe I've made a huge mistake.

"I will have my Genevieve back!" He screams.

"Iris!" I shout and instantly everything feel silent, his eyes moved from mine to the floor but I already saw the crazy look in his eyes.

I take a step towards him "her name-" I growl slowly "is iris!"

"I-i know that" he mumbles out making me tilt my head to the side slightly.

"Do you? Because it doesn't seem like you do and if we're about to risk our lives on a 'mistake' then you better be bloody sure on who it is your taking!" I snapped and instantly my airways were cut off.

His hands wrap around my neck tightly and he brings my body closer to him.

"Don't question me! Or you'll find yourself in a worser hole then you crawled out from" he snaps before throwing me like I was nothing.

Pain entered my body instantly and it was moments like this I regretted doing what i did to my knight spirit.

Slowly I lift my head to look at him, ignoring all the pain in my body and blurry vision, I watch as he turns his back to me and opens the door.

"Want something done...you do it your damn self" he hisses more to himself then me before he was gone and for the first time in my entire life I felt doubt and guilt fill my body.

What have I done?

What's worse...it's to late to do anything now.

It's to late when in less then a day he will take what he thinks belongs to him and I don't have the power to stop him.