Chapter 2

Anna's POV
We sprint out the doors and find my brother in the parking lot waiting for me. Yes! I run up to his car window and tap. He rolls down his window and is about to start his speech about waiting for me.

"I was going to tell you I'm taking a ride with Elyar." I explain. He looks between Elyar and I. He sizes up Elyar and gets back to me.

"Ok." We walked towards Elyar's  car and Chase raced away.

"Well then..." I said.

"I have a feeling he doesn't like me." Elyar whines. I just laughed and told him where I live.

"Right... Here! Thank you for the ride." I say as he pulls up in front of my house.

"No problem! See you tomorrow and let me see your phone." I grab my phone and give it to him. He presses a couple buttons and hands it back.

"See you!" And with that he left. I run in the house and to my bedroom. It's called a social life (hint the sarcasm). I hear the water in the bathroom running. Is Chase using my shower?! Gross, he always makes my tub black! 

I scroll through my Twitter and the water turns off. Chase came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waste, looking for something.

"What you lookin for?" I ask.

"I don't know what I'm looking for, what am I looking for, why am I looking for something..." He walks out the door.

"Ok?" I question him. His head pops back into my room and looks me in the eye.

"Maybe my dignity." He says. I lay on my bed confused. What?

I finally get it and burst out laughing. He runs back in my room and smiles.

"That was awesome!" I laugh. He laughs along with me. He stops laughing abruptly and looks me straight in the eye with a death glare.

"Are you and blondie going out?" He asks. I shrink back and shake my head. He suddenly smiles and walks out. "Good." Ok?

My phone vibrates on my chest and I jump.

Unknown
     Hey, just checking if this is Anna!! It's Elyar btw.

Well he scared the crap outta me. I change his name to Elyar.

    Laura
        Yeah it's Anna. You scared the crap outta me!! Buttmunch...

    Elyar
         Well I'm sorry! Not really. Ha buttmunch? Ok...

   Anna

         Yup! No regrets, no limitations!!!

  Elyar

        Whatever you say... So how was the 5 minutes without me?

Anna

       I don't know... I've had five minutes to relax... What about you?

Elyar

      Well not fun but not boring... If that makes sense...

Anna

     Yeah... Makes a lot of sense. #Idontgetit

  Chase comes into my room to tell me dinners ready. That's what smells so good.

Anna

    I gtg... sorry. Ttyl

I turn off my phone and sprint downstairs... FFFFOOOODDDD!!!!

-------/--------

Haha.... Thanks ma homies! I know its short but hey... I don't wanna keep you waiting