Chase, Chase, Chase...

Laura's POV

   I stayed up most of the night texting Elyar until his mom caught him. He told me the story and then said goodnight. It was 1-ish by the time we fell asleep and we have school today! God dammit.

I slither out of my bad and crawl to my bathroom. Chase knocks on my door then let's himself in spotting me on the ground.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"What does it look like? I'm crawling to the bathroom." I snapped sassily. He laughed and picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bathroom. My brother is awesome! Chase, Chase, Chase, always being the cool guy he is.

 He sets me down on the floor and the puts the lid on the toilet down. I watch him admiring him, realizing how lucking I am to have him as a brother. He picks me up and sets me on the toilet. He Grabbed my brush and then starts going through my hair. He's done this a lot...

 After Chase is done making me look pretty, He puts me on my feet and we walk downstairs. We both grab a couple pancakes that he must have made before I got up. We eat in silence, as i enjoy my pancake. He's just hogs it down like it never existed. I get up from the table and grab both of our plates. As I set them in the sink, Chase grabs his car keys and my books. I walk up beside him and he hands me my stuff then we get in the car.

 As were about to pull into the parking lot of school I realize I forgot my phone at home. Well, I guess I'll live. I say goodbye to Chase and walk to the front doors of school. I expect laughter or someone pushing me, I forgot what happened yesterday. I smile as i open the school doors. Everyone smiles at me and some even cheer. I feel so proud! 

 I walk to my locker and as I'm about to open it I see Stacie crying at hers. As much as I hate her I kinda feel bad... Whatever, she made me cry for years.

 I close my locker and walk to my first class. I sit In my usual spot and i feel someone sit beside me. Oh yeah, ELYAR!! He's pretty cool. I turn to him and smile. He looks at me then back to the front. Ok, someones in a bad mood...

 "What's wrong?" I ask. He looks at me with anger written all over his face.

 "Don't give me that bs. You know what you did." He gritted through his teeth. I look at him with shock. 

 "You could just tell me instead of being an ass." I state. My blood boils.

 "Not answering my calls or texts asking where you were. Making me worry sick. Seriously... Your just like the rest of them." He sneers. Ok, well that explains it... I burst out laughing like a mad man. He looks at me confused which made me laugh harder.

 "Haha, you think that just because I don't answer your calls or texts means I blew you off? No, I forgot my phone at home dork! Oh my you must get blown off a lot..." I laugh. He looks at me embarrassed and sad.

 "Oh... sorry. I didn't think about that." He looks so sad... Who can't forgive that face...

 "Ok, I forgive you, but next time don't jump to conclusions ok?" He nods and smiles brightly. Aw hes so adorable when he smiles! Stop, you've known him for a day. We talk until people started walking in and Mr. Whatshisface begins his lesson. Oh boy this is gonna be a long day...

--------/-------

 Its Officially the end of the day and Elyar and I are Walking through the park. Yes, my brother let me... Yah know after he gave Elyar a speech.

 "Your brother kinda scares me..." Elyar confesses. I smile and chuckle a bit. Omg Elyar is awesome.

 "You only say that because you haven't met him properly." I state with a smile. He grins at me.

 "Well you can't blame me! He's huge, I feel like a shrimp compared to him. But you lucky to have someone to love you like that. You're worth the protection." He says blushing. Awww...

 "And what do you mean by that?" He turns to me and looks at me straight in the eyes. His eyes are so pretty...

 "Someone as beautiful as you could be hurt and he can protect you from that. Someone as nice as you doesn't deserve to be hurt by anybody. Especially not emotionally. That's why I think your brave for sticking up for yourself." He explains. I can feel m heart melt as he says that.

"Well... I guess I am lucky. Not only to have Chase as a brother but you a a best friend. Yah know, i think most famous guys are usually stuck up jerks... but then you come along and destroy that thought. Your  really nice guy ya know." I say trying to change the subject off of me but Really meaning that at the same time.

 "You think I'm nice?" He asks.

 "Yes... Why wouldn't I?" I am so confused...

 "Usually people are either taking pictures of me or using me for money. Nobody has ever said anything nice to me... Not like that anyway..." He says.

 "Oh... well then. I know I only met you two days ago but I love you... As a friend of coarse. But still, I want us to be best friends forever." I state. He smiles brightly and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around him and snuggle my head into his neck. We stay like that for a minute. Not minding if anyone was looking. 

 We brake apart and head our separate ways...

 --------/-------

 I run through the door and run up to Chase in the kitchen.

 "CCCCCCCHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!! I HAVE A BEST FRIEND!!!!!" I scream and hug him. He hugs me so tight that I cant breath.

 "Good! It's about time... I don't like seeing you alone." He whispers and lets me go.

We eat supper then head to bed.

--------/--------

 Thank you ma homies!! This is a tad bit longer than the last chapter but whatever...  The last one was short anyway....

   I Luv Y'all!!!