Margo

Author: rneanest

A teenage werewolf who has an ordinary but shitty life. That is how Cassandra describes herself. Her mom eloped with a human lover, and her dad drank himself to death. Left with a brother who doesn't give a damn about her, she has to wake up everyday, wishing she didn't.

When she met her soul mate, she thought "Finally, everything's going to be fine." But everything went downhill since their meeting. The bullying intensified, and accompanied with the pain of her mate's rejection, she tries to do something she has always been contemplating to do. 

 Suicide.

But she couldn't do it. After all she's been through, she just can't kill herself. So for the sake of her wolf, she ran. Now, Cassandra belongs in a powerful, formidable pack. She has finally found family, true friends, and a boyfriend who adores her.

But life doesn't always go smoothly.

She has to go back to her old pack who treated her like trash and help them, be the rope in a frustrating tug of war between two stubborn alphas WHILE doing her duties as a leader. 

Throw in a bimbo, a one-eyed rogue, enemies who just can't seem to die, and a psychotic woman, Cassandra's life isn't as ordinary as she thought.

This is a story of a woman's road to happiness; and it's one HELL of a journey.