Theseus

Author: JesterQueen

Theseus Alistair Cage.

His Name Alone Sent Shivers Down Rival Alpha's Spines.

Cold, Merciless, Ruthless, Inexorable, Pitiless, that's what everybody thought about him, everyone except Beatrix Eleanor Pierce.

Being the disowned Daughter of A former Delta, It's not So Easy Going Through Life While Being Abused. She had No One Except Her Brother, Balthazar.

He Would Help Her Go On, Cause if she died, she's going to Leave Two People Alone.

Him, and The Mate She Never Met.

But After A Sudden Ambush, She gets to meet her mate, the person your meant to be with,

Forever.

~

Both Beatrix and Theseus have pasts they wish to forget, but At some point, it comes back to bite them in the ass.

They find out so many discoveries under the dirt, but when they keep digging, they just find more and more.

Believe it or Not, Theseus has had a Past that no one could ever think someone got out of.

But He did. Alive.

And that's when Beatrix noticed something about her Alpha. He was basically alone. He was broken, shattered even. As much as she was, Theseus was probably even worse.

They had each-others shoulders to lean on, And she planned on Fixing him once and for all.

They're mates for a reason.

While she flinched at Everyone's every movement, People didn't dare look at him in the eyes.

She was the abused Abnegation while he was The Powerful Alpha.

What possibly Could go Wrong?

~

"Theseus finally stood In Front of me, and started to reach out a hand. I took steps back, to which he growled, and I immediately put my head down in submission.

His large hand cupped my cheek, making sparks ignite everywhere, to which him and my wolf said the same exact words that put me and Balthazar frozen in our spots.

"Mate", they whispered."