Home sweet home

Justin P.O.V

Holy Mothafucka !! , i couldn't believe what i was seeing  when we open the last door of the top floor to find NICKI MINAJ. I was gobbed smack at the view. A zombie was chewing at her leg.

"LOL the fake nigga deserved it " Amy mocked as we all stared with un- uncertainly in our eyes.

All of a sudden Shannon just burst out in rage , she whipped out her bat and speeded across to the zombie. She SMASHED his head in and i mean absolutely SMASHED his headed in. I could tell she was about to cry , she just brokedown infront of all of us.

Amy and  Jordan all stood there  with there mouths "o" shaped, i knew i had to do something the other two were in shock and taken back by Shannon actions !.

I ran over to Shannon and pulled her away from the zombie. "Shannon calm down okay , just calm down".

"Noo let me gooo !!" She yelled upset and anger both filled her voice.

"Shannon look at me " i demanded. She didnt she just looked at the ground the ground with tears falling down her perfect tan coloured skin dropping to the floor mixing in with the zombies smashed blood which has shattered the floor.

"Look at me " i demanded this time with more focus in my voice. She looked up at me with those big gorgeous brown eyes which were full of tears.  "why are yeh so upset " i asked.

Shannon P.O.V

As i stared into Justin's eyes noticing everything i never did. He was just FAWLESS!!. I just coudnt believe that nicki was being eating bhy those flesh eating SCUMBAGS !.  I was knocked out of my train of taughts when i heard a soft voice ask me "Well Shannon why ?".  "Because she was my biggest inspiration , i loved her music !". I was stunned when two muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a bear hug , his head just slotted into my shoulder like it was meant to be there. I was soo happy that JUSTIN BIEBER IS TRYING TO COMFORT ME . 

I look up to see Amy and Jordan both examining Nicki's lifeless body when something just clicked inside me . "Light Bulb " I announced full of relieve.  Amy , Jordan and Justin all pull there head's up and look at me with a What-The-Fuck-Are-You-Talking-About  look . 

"She's got an idea , Fuck me !!" I heard Amy say

"Ur damn right , Jordan where's your axe " i asked with my idea playing out in my head. 

"Yeh here why " he asked full of confusion.

"Shannon what idea have you got" Amy asked with concern 

"JESUS CHIRST , give me the axe now !! , as we speak the venom is spreading throughtout her  body , if i can cut of the bottom part of her leg , the part that was bitten we can save her " I said all proud of my smartness.

"Awhh fuck this  , Shannon let's just go we already have him" Say Amy  pointing towards Justin .

"No Amy this isnt right , if you were Nicki would you like to live , Don't Fucking answer cause i know yeh would so Jordan axe now !!" I snapped 

Jordan handed me the axe , Justin decided to help so he held Nicki's leg  and helped my position the axe while Jordan put his hand over Nicki's mouth. Amy wanted to do the axe job herself to let lout the anger she had so i let her .  I had ripped bed sheets to help stop the wound from bleeding out.

Ciara P.O.V

"Jaysis what yeh think is talking them soo long Ken " I asked worried about them 

"If i didnt know Justin any better i'd say he's letting his stress out and there waiting on him " Kenny replied happily.

"Haha yeh that probably just it "

Me and Kenny were waiting anxiously while those 3 up there are "exploring". Leah and Caitlin both cried there eye's out and both fell asleep over exhaustion . 

Shannon P.O.V

As i but the ripped bedding sheets on nicki's half leg i asked Jordan.

"Right Jordan you carry her down yeh ?"

"Yeh sure " He said very eager to get away from Nicki's dead foot on the ground.

Amy looked like getting sick and Justin was very worried. We all helped Jordan get nicki put on his back . Surprising she didnt wake up. 

*********

I explained everything to Ciara , Kenny , Leah and Caitlin  while we were making our way back to the town . Leah and Caitlin couldn't believe it , they idolise her and Ciara wasnt to happy she as with Jordan and Amy . Justin and Kenny kept very quite.

"Well guys Home sweet home !!" i said as i turned around to see the expression's on Justin's and Kenny's face's absolutely Priceless as they looked at the Beauitful town that lay ahead of them .