masky x zalgo

One night Masky was wondering around zalgos palace. He was sent by slender to find out what zalgo was doing. Masky entered, nobody was on guard and zalgo didn't have cameras. When Masky rounded a corner somebody grabbed the back of his jacket. "Well well~ look who we have here~" a voice purred out. 'Shit' he thought, it was obviously zalgo because only zalgo talks like that around him. Masky turned, his mask was soon broken and laying on the floor as zalgo clawed his mask in three pieces. Zalgo took Masky to the royal bedrooms and pushed Masky into his (zalgos) room. He wanted masky, he wanted him so badly that his member was already rock hard and showing. Masky whimpered and scooted away, into the corner. Zalgo cornered him and picked him up, throwing him on the bed and pulling his clothes off, rather ripping them off. Masky whimpered and covered himself, he had never been exposed like this in front of anyone except for hoodie. Zalgo flipped him over and pushed a large finger into Masky's hole to stretch him out. Masky screamed, it hurt badly, but he found out that it doesn't hurt so bad once it's going on for about 5 minutes. Masky finally got used to it and moaned quietly, sadly for him zalgo heard and pulled his finger out and pushed his member in. Masky whimpered in pain, to his relief it wasn't like the rest of zalgos body, covered in mouths and covered in spines. It was actually pretty smooth. 'Thank god it doesn't feel like the rest of his body..' masky thought, soon as he thought that zalgo spoke "so you think the rest of my body is always like this?" He hummed and smirked, his body turning somewhat human, no more mouths, no spines, yes he still had his horns but that was a normal part of his body so he couldn't change it. He wasn't born the way most people think, he was tested on by different scientists and turned into this. Zalgo gently kissed Masky's back "now now... there's no need to worry, I'll tell you my story if you stay after the fun~" Masky nodded softly and allowed zalgo to do his bidding. Long after the sex and the story they were both cuddled together, sleeping peacefully on the bed.
____________________________________________________________________
Okay, guys, please don't assume that I know creepypasta as well as some of you do because I'm just doing this for the ships and making up my own stories, if you have requests please message me, I will be writing more soon. Love ya 💖- Pastel_moon_prince out.