Ben x Jeff

Today was the anniversary of Jeff's turning. He was tired and he just wanted to sleep but he had no eyelids so he had no choice but to go hunting out in the night. When he came home Ben was waiting for him. "Where have you been?" Ben asked softly, not really in a good mood, or in a bad mood for that matter, he was just meh as usual. Jeff sighed "I went out to hunt, what else did you expect..?" Ben got up and floated over to him, kissing his nose. "It's okay, I didn't expect anything less from my handsome killer." He smiled and floated to their bedroom. Jeff went to take a shower and came in the bedroom in his boxers. Ben smiled and patted the bed beside him "Come sit." He smiled softly and kissed Jeff gently as he sat down. Jeff smiled into the kiss and pushed him down on the bed. He kissed him more and bit his lip, asking for entrance. Of course Ben let him in, Jeff swirled his tongue around Ben's and sucked on his tongue gently. He then moved away for air, moving his hair out of his face. Ben whined and pulled him back down to kiss him, kissing him softly and sweetly. Jeff kissed back but with passion and more force, he gently pulled away and tore Ben's shirt off, he then made bite marks down his chest and to his pants line. Ben moaned and whined, his hard on very uncomfortable and pressing into the seam of his pants. Jeff pulled Ben's pants off and Ben made a sound of relief. Ben tried to take Jeff's shirt off but Jeff pulled away. "The only one thats getting relief today is you... don't try and get my out of my clothes." Ben whined and sighed "fine, but don't come crying to me tomorrow when you want sex." Jeff pulled Ben's boxers off and put his hand around Ben's cock. "Are you ready??" Jeff asked. Ben nodded and looked away, trying to hide his face. Jeff started to pump his hand, Ben moaning with the sudden movement of Jeff's hand. Jeff moved his hand faster and Ben squirmed, moaning softly. Jeff moved his hand at as soon as Ben was close to cumming. "Nooo!" Ben let out a strongly disagreeing whine and tried to touch himself. "No." Jeff stated softly as he grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head with one hand. Ben whimpered and squirmed. "P-please Jeffrey... let me cum.." Ben tried to get away but Jeff didn't allow him to. Ben whimpered more and kicked his feet at him softly. Jeff clicked his tongue. "Tch, what a naughty boy, I should punish you~" He said with a playful look. Ben squeaked and tried to hide himself, Jeff not agreeing he pulled Ben's body towards him and licked up his length. Ben gasped and cooed softly at the feeling. Jeff pulled away and grabbed a robe from the floor that they just kept there for 'special' occasions. Jeff tied Ben's hands to the headboard and took the rest of his clothes off, his cock hard and throbbing. Ben gulped and looked away shyly. "Oh what's wrong now kitten~? Too shy~?" Jeff purred and climbed on top of him. Ben whimpered quietly, knowing this was a start to a rough night.

((I'm stopping here because this story is over 570+ words.))