The Dream

4:29 am

I woke up, earlier. I Always wake up at 4:39 not 4:29. Something is wrong. And the dream was, different. Instead of the first or the city it was in my home. I was sleeping and I heard someone open the front door and walk down the hall. Thump. Thump. Thump. It just got louder and louder then it stopped at my door. The door never opened. But he was in my room, I could feel it. He walked all the way to the edge of my bed. Then he grabbed my waist and shook me making it feel like a earthquake was in my room. Then it just stopped. And that is when I woke up. He's getting to me, through my dreams. I'm afraid he will actually get me, in real life. I-i can't take it! I'm going mad! I, I have to go, bye.

The next morning.......

4:19

I saw his face. It's nothing. I pulled at it when he was in my room in my dream. This time he was already in there and walked towards me faster then before. I knew he was coming and right when he was above my bed I turned and grabbed at his face. It disappeared in my hand and he stopped in his tracks. It was space in his head. I was able to put my hand IN his head. I got flash's of other people. Men, women, children, all being killed by him. It was horrifying. Right then and there I awoke again. Ten minutes earlier then yesterday. He's coming for me. I feel it. He was also wearing a different suit this time and had a tail. It had bells on it and the suit was colorful. Weird right? He felt like a different thing also. I'm terrified at this. It was not him, Slender Man. I don't know who it was. Well I will go now bye, hopefully I talk to you later.

I hope you liked that. I have been VERY busy for a while and have not had time to make a part 2.
Bye for now! - D.E.