Epilogue

Its been 4 years since I've married the best person in the world.
Not in the world but in the whole universe.
I love him so much. And little did I know, he loves me too.
"Mumma, look a moo moo" she says pointing to the animal in the yard.

"Aww baby, its not a moo moo, its a horse" i said giggling to the 2 year old.

"Dadda, what is a horse?" She questions in the baby tone,
"Babu, its an animal, better than moo moo" he says in a childish way to his daughter.

"I like moo moo moore"she says shifting from his lap to my lap.

"You wanna sit on the horse?" He questioned her in a cheerful tone.

"I can?" She questioned being a bit afraid,
"Yes" he said smiling,
"Only if mumma sits with me" she said holding my hand,

"Oh i can't you sit with your dad"i said to her, i was completely scared of the horses.

"Okay, daddy will sit with me" she cheered and started jumping on the grass.

It was a great day, i was spending my time with my daughter and my husband. We were at out farmhouse in Mahabaleshwar. (A/N:- its a hill station, very famous in India)

I was beyond happy, because it was basically what i have always dreamed for. I'm now, a famous writer and a mother of a very beautiful girl and wife of the best person in the whole world. He was there through every difficulty in my life. He was the ladder for my success. He encouraged me when i was feeling low. Without him i was nothing.

My book was quite famous. Because it was what i could never think of writing before. It was my and his story. Our love story.

We've been there for eachother, almost for everything.

I see them laughing and giggling on the horse, thinking if they wouldn't be here then how worse my life would've been.
Thank you mom and dad for making me marry him.

Thank you my dear husband for coming into my life. Thank you for everything.

I am happy, very happy that I married a stranger.
And i fell in love with this stranger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don, Don, don, don!

Sooooo, its time that I'm finally putting up the tick on this book.
This book is officially completed!

This epilogue was not what i thought. I basically suck at these.
I'm sorry if you didn't like it. But yeah, you can always help me with it.

So, this book is completed now.
I'm sorry for any grammatical errors and stuff.
English ain't my first language doe!
Haha, make sure you hit the star button below and comment down your thoughts on this book.

Vote for the last time!
It was really fun writing this story, and thank you for all your votes throughout the whole thing.

I really appreciate those of you who voted and commented on each and every chapter. Thanks so much you guys!

Also the real credits for this amazing article goes to the respective writer. Ps. I don't know the name.

Anyways, thank you so much for y'all support.

I love you so much!
Byeee.

~Vidhi💖