Meant Just For You

Olivia loved the feel of his arm around her. The sleep on the couch might have been the best sleep she had gotten in as long as she could remember. She leaned into him, curling her body almost as if she was allowing him to guide her movements. Her head dropped gently onto his shoulder. "Pizza sounds good right now," she admitted.

"Pizza it is then." He turned his head, kissing her forehead as they stopped at the edge of the kitchen. He turned, taking her hips gently in both of his hands now. He met her eyes and encouraged, "Go shower, change into pajamas, or whatever makes you feel comfortable. I'll order pizza. Shouldn't take too long this time of night."

She gave a gentle nod, taking a step forward into his personal space. Her mouth sought his in a gentle kiss. Her lips lingered as her arms moved around his appropriately toned body. Her eyes had fluttered closed as she pulled away slightly. "You're the best, Rafael. Thank you." She felt his hands slip from her waist and move around her back to hold her close to him.

He wrapped her into the tightest embrace. He buried his face in her neck, breathing her in. He whispered, "I'm right where I want to be, Liv. Don't ever doubt that." He pulled back then, cupping her cheeks with both of his hands. "Now go. Do as I said..."

She smirked then, giving a soft snort. "We're going to have to talk about this bossing me around stuff. I'm going to let it slide this once, but you'd better not get it in your head that I'm going to just roll over and play dead from here on out." She playfully wagged a finger at him as she stepped in the direction of the short hallway.

He chuckled softly as he pulled out the stack of take-out menus from on top of the bar. "Trust me, I know this. I don't plan to make it a habit." He turned only his head as he looked at her. "Come on. The pizza will be here and cold before you even get into the shower at this rate." He made a motion of shewing her away. "Apúrate please?"

"Since you asked nicely," she teased as she turned heading toward her bedroom to get a change of clothes and clean under things.

- -

After emerging from the shower a half hour later, he looked up at her from his place on the couch. He stood then to reveal that he removed his jacket as well as his tie and rolled his shirt sleeves up to his elbows. His suspenders hung at his sides as if they had been forgotten. He moved toward her, taking in her appearance.

She had recently towel dried her hair but she hadn't bothered with running a comb through it. Her pale pink pajama bottoms caught his attention next. He didn't expect the color to look good on her, but it was likely to be the most gorgeous of all the colors he had seen her in if he was being honest with himself. His eyes moved up to the tight fitting white tank top that covered her torso. He didn't realize that he was staring until she cleared her throat. His eyes instantly snapped to hers. His cheeks turned red almost instantly.

"I take it you approve, counselor." Her eyes danced with wicked delight as her bare feet carried her toward him. She stopped merely inches from him. Her hands rested against his chest.

He couldn't resist her as his hands encircled her waist as he pulled her in closer. He breathed, "I like when I'm taller." He dipped his head slightly, kissing her tenderly. "Makes this easier."

She smiled against his lips before she moved one hand from his chest and up into his hair. "Shut up, Rafael, and just kiss me." Her mouth sought his once again, pressing her parted lips against his and taking the kissing to a new level of intensity.

His hand pressed flat against her back, keeping her as close to him as he possible could. His other hand moved into her dark, wet locks and tangled there. He tilted his head more to give him better access to the sweet recesses of her mouth. He could still taste the mint flavor of her tooth paste. He pulled back slowly before he pressed his forehead against hers. "Olivia..."

"That's my name, handsome." Her lips quirked into a smile as she pulled away; a soft peel of laughter floated from her lips. Her hand moved along his arm until she found his hand and tangled their fingers together. "Come on. I'm starving." She led the way to the living room where he had the pizza box and their drinks waiting on the coffee table.

A/N: Apúrate please? - Hurry please. Or Quickly please. Thanks, mauscapade (tumblr), for the help with the Spanish.