Prologue

Guys!

So, I pretty much have been wanting to write about this for a while. MY Jeff the killer books are on hold, it's been years since I wrote that. I was so young, so sooo young. Still am, really. I just wanted to do this idea. It's going to be a romance, but it's gonna have a lot of triggering things.

If I were to be honest about myself, I'm the fat and depressed girl that cuts her arm because she can't tell anyone how she feels. Fuck my life, really. I might as well just show my mom and say;
"Let us go to a mental hospital! I'm prepared! Packed my bags.."

So if there is depressing stuff, about a step father (thatis a dick head) and a bipolar mom. Well, that's Aub-baby with my life.

Actress, whom represents his beauty (as female), Michelle Hendley.

Never heard of this beautiful woman? Look her up, read about her, go watch her YouTube's!

Below, both are same person. ^^ Just before and after transaction for Michelle. (Love her..)

Male Aubrey ;

Female Aubrey;

Female Aubrey;

-- P R o l O G U e --

Aubrey's Point of View ~

I swear to the Lord above, I'm not kidding when I say that bras are the fucking struggle of the day. How do I clip this thing when my arms are so short?

I feel like I'm gonna pop these suckers, dislocate them if, if I keep on. When my best friend, Jamie, finally helped? Well, I was relieved. His dark skinned fingers hooked it, then dark lips smirked at me.

"Look at little Aub, all flustered because his arms are too short to reach his bra hook." He purrs tauntingly. I grabbed his septum piercing with a grunt, pulling it gently and making him hiss.

"Don't test me, Jamie, I'm not having fun."

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm putting a bra on, when I have no breasts to cover or hold up. In fact, I didn't want them. They looked heavy and hard to handle, but I guess balls pay up for that with guys and myself.