Chapter one - Stressed Out

Hello, so I'm back to work more on A U B R E Y. My chapters are gonna be short, but I'm writing on a tablet that's smaller than most. It costs fourty nine dollars and ninety nine cents... sooo. Fifty.

In this chapter, Jamie baby is gonna be his typical womanizer but amazing self. (Jamie is my world? Aubrey is too but Jamie is perfect..) Aubrey is gonna be his female and weirdly quiet self. Aub gets to play a shy girl, all paranoid. XD

Media:

Stressed out by Twenty One Pilots and Jamie.
Bask in them eyes..Sob.)

If you enjoyed this chapter, remember to;
Comment
Vote
Follow
(Don't, I'm trash ;D )

Aubrey's point of view ~

Jamie and myself hated the bus, whilst he was talking to some girl.. I was still with this guy.

Or, pig..?

I brushed my hair out of my face, a soft sigh leaving in discomfort. My chest itches.

Scratch it.

Ooh, if only I could..

The bus came to a halt, people scrambling from dirty blue seats and down the small staircase of the bus. I got up and tried to walk as straight and prideful as possible.

Didn't work, I felt so mad at myself.

Getting off the bus, I practically attempted the strut that Jamie's girlfriends constantly did. Jamie followed behind me, laughing his dark ass off.

"You! You s-suck! It looks like a baby deer first walking. Walk. Regular!" He held his side, my fingers pinching at his cheek.

"Kiss my ass, dickwad." I huffed.

Jamie winks, "I can?"

"Stop being a hornball and let's get a new schedule. The principal likes me, so this should go down alright." I mumbled softly, stuffing my hand in the skirt pockets.

Jamie nodded at him, "go on, I gotta get to class." He quickly kissed my cheek as he always did, then dashed towards the hall that had our lockers.

I signed, rather afraid of going to the principal. Would she laugh?

When my feet finally forced me there, I looked at the door then knocked on it.

"Come in," the voice called.

I did as told, opening the door and bowing a bit. My head I mean. As she looked over me, a confused look held on her face.

"You are?" I wanted to laugh.

"Ma'am, it's me, Aubrey Williams." I mumble, Ms. Stephens looking taken aback.

"Mr. Williams? Why are you wearing such cloth?" She actually laughed, looking me over.

"Suddenly wearing this.. Are you perhaps trans? Or genderfluid?" I shook my head at her words.

"No, I'm changing, so Lance doesn't kill me." She already knew about him, fuck they had suspended him several times, but it never works.

"Oh dear-- are you okay?"

"Ah, well, no.." I scratched the back of my neck, uncomfortable.

After talking to Ms. Stephens, I left with a new schedule. She's like my grandma, can't help but love her.

- Lunch because I'm lazy?-

Jamie and me sat at our usual table, which earned stares. Jamie was staring at me too, like I was food.

"If you were a girl I'd ravish you." He admits blunty.

"If you tried, I'd twist your balls." I mumbled through food, licking my lips.

"I'd happily let you-" I sighed at him.

"It's me, Aubrey, not some hot chick." I huffed, shaking my head and taking a bite from the soy burger.

"You're still hot.." His lips turned into a pout, a soft laugh leaving me.

"You're still straight." I feel like Jamie might not be, when I said this, he sighed. Perhaps bi, or pansexual for that matter?

When a tray slammed down, everyone's eyes went to the bully I hated so, his hair casting a shadow over his face.

"Has any of you fuck faces seen Aubrey Williams?" Oh fuck me.

No one said a word!

"I said-!"

"No, uh-- kid. No one has." The lunch lady, whom knew me well, spoke.

"God dammit.." He looked genuinely mad, but when our eyes met, I gulped and looked away.

"Who are you?" He growled, great, we rarely get new students.. Was I already figured out? People didn't know a thing, and now this asshole did this.

"Aubrey, Aubrey Marie Baker." I pronounced my name wrong, and completely changed my voice. I sounded far more country than normal.

"She's the new kid, Lance! Lay off!" Jamie huffs, his hand protectively grabbing my arm.

Gentle sweetie, I've always been weak and easy to bruise.

"What about you, Fuck boy?" Lance growled back to my best friend. I stood.

"No! You listen here, northern! We ain't got time for y'all coming up in here, orderin' us around and picking on the weakest! Don't ya ever, EVER, call my --" I looked at Jamie for a second.

"Boyfriend a name again!" I had my hands on my hips, and everyone stared.

"What?! Jamie you cheater!" Some girl screamed from the crowd, but Jamie was smirking and staring at Lance.

Lance looked confused, but shook his head. "You and him look alike.. Are you siblings?" He sounds, for once, normal.

"Yeah, so what?" I lied.

"Tell him to come back." He demands.

"Why would I do that? Aubrey left forever, and momma told me to tell you that it's because you're an ass." I challenged him, eyes narrowing at the other.

"Aubrey, you two twins?"

"Yup. We were born seconds apart." Lies.

"Did he.. Is he dead?"

"What's that matter to ya?" I felt my restraint crumble.

He suddenly ran out of the cafeteria.

Why so stressed out, Lance?

Scared?

Heh.