"GIVE A HAND 거들어 주다"

~KRIS'S POV~
Seriously I don't know what to do with Tao. He believes because he's rich he won't have to study or get a job. That's why I hate rich kids but since Tao's aunt was so nice to me, I'll give him a chance.

I was really tired this morning so I decided to take a nap on the music hall. I was alredy sleeping when I heard other voices. Suho and...what was his name? Ah yeah...Lay, right. They were surrounded by 6 guys.

I got up and lift a guy, he was shaking, I let him go and they disappeared after that. Lay was mad and yelled at Suho.

Suho just tried to help him. I can't believe I'm getting involve with this...I'll talk to him.

During the lunch time I look for him, he was eating alone, the other day I saw him with another chinese boy. They fought? Well...that's not of my business.

I sat in front of me, he looked at me for a second before eating again.

"Hyung, leave me alone" he said

"Wow... I thought I was the rude here. Listen this is not of my business and I don't even know why I'm doing this but don't blame Suho. He just wanted to help you out" I explained

"That doesn't mean he has to stick his nose in my business" He crossed arms.

"You're not mad at him, you just vent with him. Whatever is your problem,it's not his fault" I sighed

"You don't know me,ok" he stopped eating.

"I see that the other cutie chinese guy isn't here. I guess he's the reason why you are like this. Take this" I gave him two tickets

I walked away from the cafeteria and went to take a nap. I just got a plan for Tao.

When I was leaving school I saw Lay waiting outside.

"Hyung...about this morning. I'm really sorry" he bowed.

"It's ok, well have fun with those" before I could go, he hold my shirt. I turned around.

"Would you like to go with me?" He was blushing.

"I have something else to do" I explained

"Oh, then I'll invite someone who I need to apologize to " he smiled and then went back to the school.

Tch, really why I am interfering with this guy's business? Well time to go to that brat school.

~TAO'S POV~
Aish... I don't know how I'm gonna get ride of that stupid hyung. My aunt's secretary told me he's still investigating him, so far he didn't find anything.

I was leaving school with Kyungsoo when I saw Kris outside our school.

"Tao, hey let's go" he said.

"Sorry I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm bussy with my friend here" I said pointing at Kyungsoo.

"Annyeong...I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice too meet you" he bowed.

"Hi, I'm Kris" he smiled to him

Seriously?? He never smiled in front of me. He lookes so good... Wow, Tao, focus! You want to get rid of him.

"Well Mr.Do If you'll excuse us, I need to take him home, he's my precious student" he hold my wrist and start pulling me towards my car.

He sat beside me while the chauffeur drove us home.

"What is wrong with you? You just embarrassed me in front of him. Now my reputation is ruined" I yelled at him.