Part 2

Again, if I repeat any of these please tell me!! Enjoy! 

1. Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?! I thought you knew...

2. (Use index finger to call someone over and then say) "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand."

3. "Excuse me, do you have the time?" You "Do you have the energy?

4. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

5. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.

6. You are the reason men fall in love.

7. I must have sneezed because God blessed me with you.

8. Fuck me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Laura?

9. You might not be the best looking girl here but beauty is only a light switch away.

10. Nice shoes. Wanna Fuck?

11. What do you want for breakfast?

12. Are those lumberjack pants you're wearing? They're giving me wood.

13. Want to make a prono? We don't have to tape it...

14. I memorized every number in the phonebook, but managed to lose yours. I'm gonna need to get that.

15. I must be dead because I'm talking to an angel

16. I'll make you a bet- 20$ says you'll turn me down.

17. I like you hair, eyes, your smile... I like every bone in your body... Especially mine!

18. I must be dancing with the devil because you're hot as hell

19. If you were a steak you would be well done

20. Excuse me... Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life and I was wondering if I could interview you...

21. It's on my bucket list to sleep with the most beautiful girl in the world. Will you help me fulfill it?

22. My name isn't Elmo but you can tickle me any time you want to.

23. You be the Dairy Queen, and I'll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I'll do it your way

24. Your eyes are blue like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.

25. [Look at her shirt label] When they say, "What are you doing?" You respond "Yep! Made in heaven!"

26. I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.

27. You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment... Want to help prove him wrong?

28. Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Well, here I am!

29. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

30. If the stars would fall every time I think of you, the sky would soon be empty...