Chapter 1

"But mum!" I cried out loud stamping my foot.

"No buts, your going whether it means you cry all the way there!" My mum said walking out the door and stuffing all my stuff in the car.

My mum and step dad are making me go to a boarding school only because my grades aren't good and they want some alone time.

I walked out the door in a strop and climbed into the car. I stucked my earphones in and played my favourite song Little Talks.

Oh, sorry i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chloe and i live in England and i have dark brown hair. I'm really hyper and my friends say i'm funny.

When my mum met Paul she just didn't seem to have enough time for me and my brother so she senr us places all the time.

My brother Ryan lives in Australia now with his girlfriend Alana and she is just ao beautiful that i wished i moved with Ryan to be honest.

I heard a massive slam and we were finally off to the airport.

"You're going to love it Chloe. Stop being so miserable!" My step dad said nudging me in the arm.

"Get the fuck off me Paul!" I squirmed as the car came to a jolt at the traffic lighs.

"Don't ever use that language young lady!" Paul yelled as he turned around to me and gave me a sterned look.

"You're not my dad!" I whispered in his face as he moved back a bit.

The journey to the airport was quiet and irritable. I mean the whole time i had my earphones in but still.

We drove into the terminal station of the airport and Paul got me a trolley to put my suitcases on.

"Here is your passport and boarding ticket!" My mum said handing me a plastic wallet full of paper work.

"Oh, remember to be good Chloe!" Paul said scruffing my hair up. I just pushed my loaded trolley into the tunnel and just as the lady looked at my boarding past i turned around and gave Paul the middle finger.

"Hello lovely, have you got parent consent on your boarding sheet!" The lovely desk woman asked me. "Yes, it's just here!" I said handing her the form.

"Ok, go straight through and just wait for them to call out your flight!" The woman said smiling and passing me my stuff.

I walked straight over to starbucks and got a hot chocolate before sitting down in mcdonalds.

"Flight 56florida this is your attending call!" The over head microphone projected all through the airport making me gather my stuff up and walk over to the departure gate that i would be going through.

I walked onto the plane and found my seat in first class. I looked around and saw nothing but posh service and stuff like that.

I put my stuff in my over head locker and then shut it closed.

"Good morning my name is Adam Jones and i will be your pilot this evening. We will be arriving in Florida in around 7 hours so please have a safe joirney!" The pilot spoke through the monitor as we all took our seats.

"Good evening can i get you anything?" A short woman asked as she pulled her trolley.

"Can i have a hot chocolate please?" I replied handing her my money.

I looked out the window and saw the green land below me.

I lean't backwards and nodded off into a deep sleep for the rest of my journey to Florida.

************************

HEY !!

So i hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Let me tell you 5 facts about me guys !!!!xxxx

1) I love one direction, janoskians and 5 seconds of summer.

2) Ariana Grandes personal account follows me.

3) I have long blonde hair.

4) I am 5ft 9.

5) I love to write.

COMPETITION!!!

I need 3 girls who will be characters in my book.

I need you to do this bio:

Name:

Age: (In the story)

Colour hair:

Colour eyes:

10 facts about yourself:

Ok guyys i will update in a couple of days or maybe sooner.

20 votes and 10 comments for next chapter ....

~~Mollie~~