Chapter 6

Chloe's P.O.V

"Miss Johnson, you were seen outside late at night yesterday! Care to explain?" Mrs Macarthy said to me as i looked at her shocked.

"Well, there was painting going on!" I said innocently, she sat down and looked at me through her glasses.

"And Miss Blaghorn why were you out late aswell?" She asked her.

"I was picking dadilions.!" She said with big eyes and a cute smile.

"You're both excused!" Miss said as we both went out the room.

We suddenly bumped into Molly and Louis who were outside the office.

"Hey..." She said hestiantly.

"Where have you been?" I asked them two.

"In our dorm!" Louis replied.

"Does anyone know what the time is?" Imogen said.

"Half nine babe. Why?" Molly said as she looked at her phone.

"Because we have math dur!" Imogen said skipping down the hallway. Louis looked at Molly and started to skip behind Imogen.

Imogen and Louis skipped round the corner so it left me and Molly alone together so we could chat and get to know eachother a bit more better.

"Well Well Well, if it isn't Molly and a new friend!" A boy said walking round the corner with three other boys aswell.

"Go Away Luke!" Molly said trying to push past him.

"Urrrm, No!" He said as he pulled Molly back.

"Where's Louis, Molly?" The dark haired one said to her.

"Why do you want to know Calum?" She said to him as one of the others walked towards me.

"Fresh Meat!" He said holding my arm up and dropping it again.

"If i was you Ashton i would leave her!" Molly said pushing him away.

"You wait until you fall for me beautiful!" Ashton said rubbing my cheek. I shook him off and he laughed.

"Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael. Do we have a problem?" Tillee said while she was hand in hand with Harry.

"Urm, No Tillee!" Calum replied a bit nervous.

"Good!" Tillee said folding her arms.

"Just wait...!" Ashton said to me as the boys walked off.

"Luke!" Molly said as he laughed and ran off with the boys.

"He smacked my bum!" Molly said going red.

"Shut Up..." Tillee said staring towards the end of the hall with a suprised tone to her voice.

"I didn't say anything?" Molly said.

"No, not you i mean, Omg Liam has a girl finally!" She said pointing to Liam holding hands with his sister.

"No, that's his sister!" I said nodding.

"Babe can we go see them!" Harry said almost eager.

"Sure!" Tillee agreed as they ran off towards class.

"So, Who were those boys?" I asked Molly as we walked down the corridor.

"Well, Luke is my ex and he's always trying to get me back, but now he just likes to tease me and touch me!" She said acting very nervous.

"Does Louis do anything about it ?" I replied turning the corner.

"Yeah, last time he kicked his ass!" She said turning to a locker and opening it.

"so, why did you break up with him?" I asked her but she stopped and sighed.

"He-He was a Vampire, i know it sounds weird but nobody believed me and i-i..." She said leaning on my shoulder sobbing.

"I know, i've seen them before!" I replied.

"Really?" She asked wiping her tears.

"Yeah!" I replied.

We turned around to go to class when i was stopped by Ashton leaning on the lockers infront of me.

"Hey beautiful!" Ashton said smiling and blocking all my exits.

"Ashton?" I questioned him.

"I know but it's just you're so beautiful!" Once he finished his.sentence evryone from the hall disapeared except for me, Molly and Ashton.

"Mmmmmmrrrr!" Molly mumbled, i turned around to see Luke covering her mouth with his hand and grabbing her with the other.

"Who do you think you are?" I said trying to run and get Molly but Ashton grabbed me and covered my mouth.

The last thing that i remember was Molly being chucked in a back of the van with me folowing behind.

************************

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but i thought this was good.

I have added 5 Seconds Of Summer into it and if you don't know who they are then look them up.

Next chapter soon ....

Vote

Follow

Comment

Peace, love and rubber gloves ....

Mollie