Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Infiniti:A peach skirt a white half shirt,a blue jean vest,and black flats. 

Kerria:A leather black dress,A blue jean type shirt,bootie studded heels 

Ariel:A longsleeve croptop pink,floral skinneyjeans,brown combat boots 

Jacob:bluejean shirt red&black checkerd on shoulder,jeans,combatboots 

Craig:Bluejean shirt,black jeans,tan leather jacket,combat boots 

Rayan:A grahic tshirt black,blue jeans,black adiddas,backpack 

Kaidence doesnt know shes having a party.Its a suprise. 

"Ok she should be on her way now!"stated Infiniti to everyone."How far is she. . . shes here i think Chres go now!!!!"*everyone is hiding* 

"Hey,Chres i got the salsa for the movie,its like the best ever and . . . . .SUPRISE!!!!!!!!."Omg,she got salsa on her clothes guys"said Kerria."Its cool i was in a lazy outfit let me go change then we can GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!"exclaimed Kaiden. 

Kaidence:a shear red high/low skirt,black&white polkadot bandeu a bluejean jacket (white)a cross necklace,&red booties with studs on heels 

"Ready to party!!"screamed Kaidence.YEAH!! 

Every one was dancing having a great time,then it came to the presents Lover boy played low in the background as everyone gathered around. 

"Time for presents!!"exclaimed Infiniti.Kaiden opened presents for awhile then it came down too Chresanto and Infiniti.Infiniti first 

"Ok everyone can i have your attention,Today is a special day for Kaidence shes been alive on this earth for Sixteen years and many more to come.she is a really bright girl she may have times of being sad but otherwise she is amazing.And thats why i think that you should know this.. ."Infiniti said taking in a deep breath."Im your cousin,im a few weeks younger than you,"said Infiniti.Kaidence sat there silent and cried and cried.Infiniti came to her and hugged her handing her the scrapbook of her parents."Chresantos turn"informed Infiniti threw all of her tears. 

"Umm where do i began,Ive only known Kaiden for a year now and ive grown so fond of her because shes sweet and caring,even though she has had alot happen to her.I love that even though i havent been the best of a friend that she could have shes still always there for me,today is the day i wanna start doing stuff for her for now and on"said Chresanto as he went to kaidence grabbing her hand."Kaidence will you be my girl?"asked Chresanto as he gave her the silver ring ingraved with words that said"True love will wait".Kaidence cried and hugged him as tight as she could.Chresanto kissed her passionatley."OOOoohhhh"screamed everyone.Chresanto went behind her pulled her hair up and put a necklace on her it had his initals on it. 

The party ended aroun one'o'clock. 

~Next day~ 

"Mmmmhhhhmm goodmorning cousin!!"exclaimed Infiniti."ugh,morningg boo"said Kaiden."That party was BEAST!!"said Infiniti."Yep well lets head out to the wardens home"laughed Kaiden.Today was her birthday."Can i choose your outfit please?"asked Infiniti."Yeah, and you can wear any of me clothes if you want"stated Kaiden. 

~Getting Dressed~ 

Kaidence:A skirt white,a crop top that said faith with a cross,and combat boots,her hair flat ironed with a royal blue beanie. 

Infiniti:High waisted shorts(floral)A powder pink crop top,white flats,her hair in a sock bun with bangs flipped/curled back. 

"Ayee,we lookin good!"laughed Kaiden."I know right now leggo before we late"said Infiniti."Omg is this your new car Kaiden?"asked Infiniti."Yep my new challenger they delivered it this morning!"squealed Kaiden."GET IN!!!" 

~At school~ 

"Dayyum who is that in the challenger?"said Craig."I have no idea"awnsered Chresanto."Dayyum them girls looking pretty good getting out that car"said some guy.The girls walked over to the boys."Dayyum did we miss something Cause yall look scrupious"Laughed Rayan.Chresanto was no where to be found."Ayee everyone is crowding yo car"said Jacob."I hope no one tries to still it"said Kaiden worried.She walked over to there bench and put down her stuff but not her keys she didnt need anyone driving her Challenger anywhere."Ayee,wheres Chres?"asked Infiniti."Im right here"he said as he wrapped his arms around Kaiden.