•2

Jennifer POV

Well im now 22 years old and loving life. After Craig left I stayed with Mo during her pregnancy and until Carmin was one. Then I lived with Uncle Paul and Illiana until they got married a year later. Then I ended up living with Howard.

Me and Howard have been going steady for three years. I honestly love him. And let me tell you, the sex is amazing. But we dont have any children and I dont want any anytime soon. Howard says he wants a whole team. Hell. To. The. No. I want real commitment before that. Like engagement or even better marriage.

"Babe, im bout to head out to the gym for the training shit. I will be at Ari's place in time for Jaleny and Jerome's birthday party. Love you." Howards said peeking his head in to the kitchen. Howard just got drafted to the Atlanta Hawks. I was happy for him at first but now im sad he is gonna be gone so much.

"I guess. Love you to." I said getting my food from the microwave. I felt strong hands wrap around me. I sighed and turned around to face him.

"Why the long face?" He asked rubbing my cheek. I put on a smile. I dont want him knowing im not 100 happy.

"Nothing baby. Im just tired." I said rubbing his chest. He gave me an unsure look and nodded his head. He kissed my forehead and walked out the house. I ate my food and cleaned up. I gotta get ready and be at Ari's house hella early. I walked to the room and entered the closet. I looked over all the clothes and rolled my eyes. Its a total,mess that I have to clean depending on if I can get Howard to do it.

I decided on a long pink floral blouse and black leggings. I put on silver sandals and white diamond studs. I grabbed my keys and black MK purse and made my way to Ari's place.

Paul POV

Man, im excited af my boys are coming home today. The girls dont know except for Illiana. Its been too long and my business needs them all back. The newbies stepped up but they dont compare.

Im still trippy over the fact that I didnt get locked up. It doesnt make sense since im the base if this whole damn opperation. Whoever it was wanted to beat me by taking away something important to me and my business.

"Lets go Illiana. Your making me late." I yelled from downstairs. She came wadling down the stairs looking cute in her sundress.

"Yell at me again Paul. I dare you. I am way to cranky and have zero tolerance. You did this to me." She said reaching the door. I smirked and kissed her stomach. Illiana is now 6 months pregnant. Im not old and she is not old so its ok. I had Craig when I was 15 and stupid so when I met Illiana I was 33.

I opened the door for her and we got into the car and drove off. I dropped her off at Ari's house and there where kids everywhere. I quickly pulled out the lot and made my way to the jail because im already late.

Ariela POV

Im so happy my babies are turning 8. Like damn. Its been so long but went by so fast. I really wish Marcus was here. I kept thinking about what if Marcus was here while looking at the pink diamond promise ring that Marcus gave me. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around and smiled at my lil Jerome. Im telling you this boy is spitting image of Marcus

"Mom im working on my basketball skills so that when dad comes back we can play. Look!" He said. He started dribbling in between his legs and running up and down the kitchen.

"Alright baby. Dont dribble in the house tho. Come here." I said reaching my arms out. He came and gave me a hug. I kissed his cheek and he wiped it off.

"Eww mom. Im 8 years old now. My girlfriend is the only one I can kiss. I love you and all but you messing up my flow right now." He said. I laughed and pushed him out the kitchen. Again, EXACTLY like Marcus.

I walked out to the back yard and saw Illiana running around with the kids. I looked around but didnt see my dad. I shrugged it off and went to go sit with Bree, Day, Mo, Carin, and Quamir. Mo and Quamir where a little to close for my liking. I went and pushed them apart then sat in the space I made.

"Hey yall. Thanks for coming. You too I guess." I said looking at Q up and down then rolled my eyes.

"Dont disrespect me Ariela." Quamir said to me. I stopped me and Mo's convo and snapped my neck at him.

"You are in my house hugged up on my brothers girl and babymama. Try me Quamir." I said in his face. He looked like he didn't care.

"Ariela dont play yourself because im more of Monique's man and father to Carmin than Craig ever was." He said. The temptation I have to shoot him.

"Repeat yourself lil nigga." I heard a deep husky familiar voice. I processed it and my eyes got wide I jumped up and looked behind me. I almost cried. I jumped on the chair then into his arms. He catched me and I squeezed the life out of him.

"OMG CRAIG!! I missed you so much. Omg dont ever leave for that long again. I was bout to fuck a nigga up too." I said in his neck. He rubbed my back and put me down. Next Mo attacked him and tackled him to the floor.

I felt arms wrap around my stomach.

"Its nice to see you still wearing that ring. Oooo and that ass too. Got me going crazy ma." I smiled and turned around. Now I started crying. I gave him a big bear hug.

"I missed you so much baby. You look so good." I said. I let go of him and smiled. He looked better than before honestly. While we were just staring at each other Jerome and Jaleny came over.

"Mom, is it cake time. A nigga is starving." He said. I raised my eyebrows at him. Remind you he is only eight.

"Boy watch your mouth but I want yall to see someone I said I pointed to Marcus and Jaileny's eyes grew big.

"Daddy?" She asked in her cute little voice. Marcus was smiling hella hard. Jaleny ran over to Marcus and he picked her up. She is still kinda small for her age. She gets that from me *flips hair*.

"Yah princess. I missed you like crazy." He said kissing her all over her face. He put her down and looked at Jerome. Jerome walked up to Marcus and dapped him up I just started to laugh.

"Man I wish I was here to see my little boy grow up." He said to Jerome. Jerome just shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad come on. I want to show you my girlfriend." he said trying to pull Marcus. Marcus started choking on air then gave me a 'what the fuck' look. I put my hands up and shook my head.

"Lil man, I wanna spend time with your mom." Marcus said. Jerome didnt let go.

"She aint going anywhere pops. You guys can do your grown people stuff later." Jerome said. My mouth dropped open and Marcus started to laugh.

"Why you teaching him this?" Marcus asked. I stepped back and shook my head while laughing.

"Not me, Paul." I said pointing at my dad. Marcus smacked his lips and gave in to Jerome.

"Lemme tell you dad. Shawty is bad." I heard Jerome say. Marcus looked back at me and shook his head. I have nothing to do with his language. Blame Howard, Paul, and Quamir. At least Jaleny is still my little angel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Jaleny on side)

Short update for you guys.

The guys are OUT

Jerome and Jaleny all grown

Jerome is........

Quamir wrong?

Tell me what you REALLY THINK. Im bored so hopefully your comments will interest me.

Love you guys