•5

Ariela POV

"Marcus I have something for you." I said walking in to the room with the pictures behind me. Day told me what Jordan thought about the nudes and I decided to keep those out the pile. I sat next to him and he didn't even spare me a glance.

"What is it Ariela." He said looking at the tv. I sighed and put the pictures in his lap. He looked down and looked through them. When he finished he nodded and tossed them to me. I let out an aggravated sigh. I put the pictures to the side and looked at Marcus.

"King, are you cheating on me?" I asked seriously. He looked over at me and sucked his teeth,

"I am not stupid Ariela. I am faithful af. Don't talk to me if you are going to call me King. You can leave that at the door before anthing. I dont even think you know wh I am mad at your ass." He said shaiking his head. He was right. I diidn't know wh he was so mad. Just because I took a couple damn pictures all hell breaks loose.

"Well, if you're wondering, I am mad at you because even after I told you I didn't want you doing the damn shoot you go ahead and do it. I am not saying don't do your work but this is all mine. Your chest. Mine. Your pussy. Mine. Your arms, legs, mine. That stomach that held my two children. All mine. My point is you disrespected me and it's like you don't even care." He said. I lowered my head and sighed. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry Marcus. I didn't mean to disrespect you. I love you like crazy and you know that. Sorry." I said. He just nodded and didn't say anything. Shit, why does he got to be so difficult. I unwrapped myself from him and layed on my back. I started thinking and got the best idea.

"Marcus, why doesnt everybody go out for like a weekend. A little couples retreat thingy." I said hopping on to him. He groaned and looked at me. I started pouting and he sighed.

"Ugh, fine Ariela. Just know that if someone leaves hurt its your fault. You know that Craig don't fuck with Monique and Slim don't fuck with Bree. At all so its your responsibility to clean up any bodies left." I laughed and playfully mushed his face. I got up from him and went to go change. I put on blue sweatpants, a white sweater, and my Nike Freeruns. I kissed Marcus and then head out to Craig's place. I miss my big bro.

I got to his place and I noticed his door was open anyways. I walked into the house and saw him just laying down on the couch looking all scrubby and shit. I went and sat next to him.

"Bruh you looking pretty rough though." I said laughing. He frowned at me then looked away. I noticed some girl come from downstairs into the kitchen. I shook my head at my brother.

"Marcus told me bout your pictures. Ariela Mary Lopez, you know dad would flip two motherfucking lids. what the fuck where you thinking. Do I need to turn into crazy over protective brother agian. I might have to. You get a little older and you decide to live young wild and free. I swear females be tripping these days." He said. I sucked my teeth and put my face into my hands. I let out a fustrated scream.

"Hope off my dick bruh. It is not my fault I had to do the shoot. Don't sit here and scold me when you have half naked hoes walking around this bitch. Check ya self before you check me big bruh. And if you tell dad about those pictures I will slit ya throat in your sleep. Procéseme." I said. he raised an eyebrow at me then pulled out his phone.

"Don't grow balls lil girl. Just for that dad can know bout this and lets see who's throat gone be slit." He said dialing my dads phone. I tried grabbing the phone but to no use because my dad picked up.

*Phone Convo*

Paul: What do you want fuck boy?

Craig: Chill pops. I aint fuck up this time if thats what Mo tryna tell you. Anyways, you wouldnt believe what Ariela did.