final

It's not a secret that everyone in their dorm, every one, absolutely no exceptions, even the forever lethargic sloth of a demon , Yoongi, has a crush on Kim Seokjin. (They are positive the guy has a crush on himself, too.)

It's easy to see why he deserves the affection, though. He is literally perfect in every fucking way imaginable.

The way he gracefully  moves around in the kitchen like there he was born and raised, cooking them the perfect meal to relax themselves after a day of gruesome practice, even if he was also dead tired himself with how his limbs were shaking and his sleepy nods while in the middle of frying were anything to come by. (Namjoon said he needed to rest. Jin just gently brushed him off while saying, "Seeing you guys eat healthily and peacefully is enough for me.")

The way his voice was stern but with a hint of affection when the others have themselves in minor accidents. He will scold them but treat them with so much genuine care, after.

The hiccuped laughters he lets out that sounds like squeaking or wiping on glass. Even if it was because of something like Yoongi making fun of how ugly Rapmon's fashion taste is. (Namjoon doesn't seem to mind)

Oh, and don't get me started with his face.

The way his nose cutely scrunches in disgust with Taehyung and Jimin's antics. How his eyes sparkle at seeing something he loves (most often than not food). The way he creases his eyebrows and puts an unconcious pout on his plump lips whenever he doesn't get the dance right. The way he smirks, lopsided, showing his signature (smug) confident face. Oh, and how everyone loved the wrinkles and softness of his cheeks whenever he grins. He is just so lovely in all the right places, angels must've cried when he was born.

The first time Hoseok saw him smile, he almost cried. The way his perfectly curved lips moved to form the most beautiful treasure known to man and the way his brows creased to show the worry he had when he received their reactions was just so ethereal. (Namjoon choked. Jimin actually sobbed.)

It was also not a secret that a certain alien caught said holiness' affection. Hoseok bites his lip bitterly at the thought. Each one of them glared daggers at Taehyung and thought of the most gruesome ways of torture when the news that they are dating broke out within their group. (Said alien just showed them his sincere and overly endearing rectangular smile. The massive amounts of happiness he radiates when he holds Jin and cuddles with him was just too much.)

It wasn't a secret Jungkook chewed on his lips until it occassionally bleeds, an unconcious habit which manifests whenever he feels weird, or something of a new feeling. (For example, the thick aura of jealousy that surrounded him, it made him very unapproachable for days). Jimin, being the (only) kind hyung who loved the maknae the most, became worried and gave him a 'pack of oreos to chew on'. They didn't really expect Kookie to really chew on the pack itself.

It wasn't a secret Hoseok ignored Taehyung for days, too. Even, Namjoon became a bit snappy and sassed the alien's jokes. Yoongi remained indifferent as always, but you could tell from his microscopic pout that he's upset,too.

--

The thick silence stayed for days.

It was their day off. The television made a noiseless, inanimate tune. Jimin and Namjoon laid down in the sofa, the older one aimlessly changing the channels for some show that will be even a bit interesting. Hoseok joined them after finding nothing that will pique his attention in his room nor the internet. He sat on the floor, leaning into Jimin's thighs for a pillow.

Yoongi just came back from the studio. He looked tired as he took off his shoes and entered the living room. At the same time, Seokjin came from the kitchen and stood at the beside the couch.