Let me Go

~Louis's POV~

I was about to leave the studio when I bumped into her. She was the most beautiful girl I had seen. I would say person, but the most beautiful person I had ever seen was Zayn. Her name was Veronica Rose. Come to think about it, she looks a lot like my Zayn. The dark hair, the golden hazel eyes, and both had a smoking hot body. Without a doubt I would make her mine. I always get what I want, and I will get Veronica.

~Zayn/Veronica's POV~

I was headed to work, Daisy drove me off as the usual. Today I wore a mint colored dress, it was we could say tight. It outlined my curvaceous body. It stopped above my knees, not too short and to match, I had mint colored heels. I decided to straighten my hair today, and went with my usual make up, the only difference was I used a light pink glossy lipstick. I also wore a green emerald necklace. This necklace was of my mothers, and I cared for it dearly. 

"Wow, like you couldn't get any better looking, who are you trying to impress?" Daisy winked at me.

My cheeks grew hot.

"No one!" I said quickly. Well I thought no one.

I got out of the car and headed to my office with Marcel. I opened the door ready to see Marcel, but he wasn't there. I frowned, was he sick? I hoped he was okay.

I sat at my chair a bit sad Marcel wasn't here to make me laugh, suddenly the door clicked, I turned around in a flash, a bit startled.

"Oops, H-hi, d-d-didn't m-mean to startle y-you. I smiled it was Marcel. He was hiding one of his hands behind his back, I wonder why.

"Oh hi Marcel! I thought you were sick, and was getting worried." I said happy he wasn't sick after all.

"Ohh.." He responded. I was getting back to work, ready to schedule new appointments, when Marcel came up to me.

"v-Veronica?" He said.

"Yes Marcel?" I answered still curious about his hand hiding behind his back.

"I g-got y-you this." He said extending his hand to give me a beautiful pink daisy.

"Oh Marcel thank you! It's so cute." I said smelling it, it had such a pleasant smell.

"I-it's cute a-as a b-button j-j-just l-like y-you." Marcel said looking down, his cheeks a light red. He was blushing.

"Aww Marcel that's so sweet, thank you!" I got up to hug him.

~Marcel's POV~

"Aww Marcel that's so sweet, thank you." She said and got up to hug me. Her hug was so warm and gentle. I felt my cheeks go so warm. I felt so happy she had liked the flower, and hugged me. She had provoked something so deep with in me in just two days. I guess love at first love does exist. I was in Love with Veronica.

~Veroica's POV~

I soon let go of Marcel. That hug was amazing. It was one of the best hugs of my life, second to Harry's hugs.

"Well I w-was t-told t-that I w-woud be s-showing you m-more a-round t-the s-studio s-since y-you o-only k-know p-people on the s-second f-floor." Marcel then said.

"Oh okay, on with the tour." I was oblivious to the fact I might see Louis again.

Marcel showed me first the workers on the first floor. Saying this is Molly and that's Michael. I had said so mnay "Nice to meet yous." My tongue was getting tired.

"The l-last r-rooms are f-f-for our m-marketing p-people and c-choreographer." Marcel said leading me to room 109.

"H-hi L-Liam, m-meet V-Veronica o-our n-new assistant." Marcel said.