The One I Love

~Veronica's POV~

I feel strong hands around me, when I open my eyes. Harry is holding me in his arms, and is headed for his car. He gently places me in the seat getting on himself.

"H-harry.." I begin to say.

"I know already, I'm taking you where he is, he's at the Johnson hospital.' Harry says a comformting smile on his face.

'Thank you Harry." I look out he window, I don't want him to see me crying, but's it's so hard not to.

We finally arrive, and ask a nurse where to find Marcel.

He's on the 2nd floor, room 24. 

When we arrive Liam, Niall, and the girl with green eyes is there. It's his sister.

Liam runs up to hug me, we both begin to cry on each other shoulders.

"W-what happened?" I ask as I head to Marcel.

His soft skin rough with scrathces and cuts. His sparkly eyes closed shut, and bandages around his head.

I hold on to his hand.

Harry stands next to Niall, who outside to talk.

"He was in a car crash, police say he was past the speed limit and crashed into a truck.." Marcel's sister steps in.

Liam nods, not looking at me n the eyes.

When I hear Marcel's sister say this, my throat clenches.

Past the speed limit..this is all my fault.

I choke back on my tears and place my head over Marcel's chest, his heart beats very slowly.

"They say he's in a coma, and..." Marcel's sister stops the sobs taking over her.

Liam goes in to hug her, his own eyesswollen red from his own weeps.

"They say he might not make it Veronica" Liam whispers still holding on to Marcel's sister.

I hold tightly on to Marcel, my icy cold tears wetting his hospital garmnet. I whisper into his ear. "Marcel, im sorry please don't leave me. I lov..."

The hospital room clicks, and in walks Marcel's mother.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" Marcel's mother screams, making Marcel's sister cry out louder.

Marcel mother grabs me by the hands and pulls me away from Marcel. Her eyes dark.

"Never get close to my family again!" She shoves me to the ground. I fall on the hard ground, and get scratched.

At the sound of my fall, Harry and Niall walk in.

Harry becomes furious and asks what Marcel's mother problem is, while Niall helps pick me.

Niall takes me outside to the bathroom to help clean my cut.

"It's okay." Niall says as he washes my cutt, i feel a horrible sting.

"It's all my fault Niall." I say, I look at my refecltion me eyes irritaed with red marks.

"Liam told me what happened, he said someone saw him became very angry while he left your house and took off aggresive with the wheel, but Veronica it's not your fault.' Niall try to console me.

"It is my fault. IT'S ALL MY FAULT, I SHOULD BE THE ONE THERE NOT HIM!" I cry out load, Niall leans in to hug me. I weep on his chest. He only holds me tighter.

The bathroom door opens and Harry walks in, Niall quickly lets go of me, and backs away. Harry gives him a half grin, indictating him to leave.

Niall exits out, and Harry embraces me with his string arms.