0.1

Phil's p.o.v

Yesterday I got my soulmates name on my wrist. I am nervous, I'm nervous because everyone of my friends has their soulmates already and I'm just their . Of course I only have a small group of friends but they already have their names, in fact in school three days after we were supposed to get our names Chris had found his soulmate Pj, to make sure he went to the soulmate counselor . Chris was shocked because he had been a friend of Pj's for a while and it was obvious that they liked each other.

Both Pj and Chris seem happier now that they know, but I on the other hand seem sadder. Pj noticed,then did Chris. I am truly happy that they have found the truth for each other, but I am disappointed that I didn't get to find mine. Everyone in my group of friends seems glad for them as well, because everyone had shipped it. Then there's me I have my soulmate his name is Daniel, now I don't know any Daniels so this will be hard for me.

Troye and Connor had been together and when their wrists showed each others name, their smiles grew big the day after going to the soulmate counselor. It was one thing for them being together but another to have their names on their wrists. Both Felix's and Marzias' names where on each others wrist . I am the lonely one in our group that hasn't found their soulmate, it's really disappointing to me. When my parents found out I didn't find my Daniel they seemed sad, they tried to cover it with a smile but I could see through them.

What if I never meet my soulmate. That wouldn't happen right? No, that has never happened. I will probably find him soon, maybe I will find him tomorrow. I sure hope that I will find him tomorrow. Who knows how long I will have to wait to meet him.