0.5

Narrators pov

They had decided to delay the counselor meeting deciding that it was better to get to know each other first than to push their friendship farther.

They got to know each other even better, better than they knew they could. They had many sleepovers with Pj,Chris,Felix, Marzia and Louise. But mostly with just themselves, they enjoyed their company more than when they were with their friends.

In the morning the friends met at the school library as is was their "hang out place" most of the time they meet their because of all their tests for that semester.

Later that day Dan Phil PJ and Chris were walking home together as they planned to have a sleepover just themselves. PJ and Chris was telling a story about what happened in the morning "And then she went and slapped him!" The four boys were laughing their asses of by the time they reached PJ's house.

They were welcomed by the darkness of PJ's house, as no one was home. They quickly went to PJ's room and threw their book bags on the floor and went downstairs to put turn on Netflix Chris deciding they should watch scary movies.

A/N: It's been a while since I updated this story so I hope this makes up for it? Comment if you'd like a Phan moment whilst watching the series of movies. Commet/Vote please
This chapter is unedited