Another face off!

The hunks and the brats!

Chapter 29: another face off!

Note: mula ngayon it will be the authors PoV Na hehe masyadong marami Ang ating characters kaya medyo mahirap I update saka matagal Ang takbo Ng story.

         The night of the Long awaited prom has come. Syempre high school department Lang. Pero let invited para manood. All was there looking so beautiful and handsome. Kahit Hindi sila kasali nangingibabaw Ang kagwapuhan Ng walong magkakaibigan. You know who they are. Naroon din Ang kanikanilang mga current girlfriend but actually, ex Na muna, nagka problema at nag break sila remember? And if you're wondering about our three brats, they're with their respective dates for the night.

Mark, Ben, Paul and Christian are going to perform. Nasa center Na sila Ng dance floor, with a single red rose in their hands. Looking so fine in a black suit.

"Good evening ladies and Gentlemen! We would like to dedicate this song we're about to sing to our dates." Panimula ni Ben.

"And while we're at it. Please let me take this opportunity to say this, Annie,baby no matter what happens I won't let anyone have you. I love you!" Paul to Annie. Namula tuloy Ang mukha no Annie. Pero lahat kinikilig at nagsisigawan. Ipagsigawan ba naman Na mahal ka oh di ba bongga?

"Cherry, I know I still don't have the right to call you mine but I'll never give up. You know I'm always here for you!" Mark to cherry. Lalo tuloy lumakas Ang hiyawan.

"Nadine, I've been having a crush on you for a Long time now so I'll dedicate this song for you." Si Christian to Nadine. She's Natasha's little Sister, nicky's ex. Mj's greatest rival in school and Justin's admirer.

"Ben! Your turn!" Someone from the croud shouted so everyone in the shouts as well.

"Mj, I know you've been busy quite a lot lately and I understand that. So let me make up for the lost time between us and show you how much I love you." Si Ben to Mj. And you know how high schoolers are, pagdating sa mga ganyan. So begun to sing and walks towards the girls to give the flower and took them to the dance floor for a dance.

AND AS I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
I SEE AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE
SENT FROM GOD ABOVE
FOR ME TO LOVE
TO HOLD AND IDOLISE

AND AS I HOLD YOUR BODY NEAR
I'LL SEE THIS MONTH THROUGH TO A YEAR
AND THEN FOREVER ON
TIL LIFE IS GONE
I'LL KEEP YOUR LOVING NEAR

AND NOW I'VE FINALLY FOUND MY WAY
TO LEAD ME DOWN THIS LONELY ROAD
ALL I HAVE TO DO
IS FOLLOW YOU
TO LIGHTEN OFF MY LOAD

YOU TREAT ME LIKE A ROSE
YOU GIVE ME ROOM TO GROW
YOU SHONE THE LIGHT OF LOVE ON ME
AND GAVE ME AIR SO I CAN BREATHE
YOU OPEN DOORS THAT CLOSE
IN A WORLD WHERE ANYTHING GOES
YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH SO I STAND TALL
JUST LIKE A ROSE

AND WHEN I FEEL LIKE HOPE IS GONE
YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH TO CARRY ON
EACH TIME I LOOK AT YOU
THERE'S SOMETHING NEW
TO KEEP OUR LOVING STRONG

I HEAR YOU WHISPER IN MY EAR
ALL OF THE WORDS I LONG TO HEAR
OF HOW YOU'LL ALWAYS BE
HERE NEXT TO ME
TO WIPE AWAY MY TEARS

AND NOW I'VE FINALLY FOUND MY WAY
TO LEAD ME DOWN THIS LONELY ROAD
ALL I HAVE TO DO
IS FOLLOW YOU
TO LIGHTEN OFF MY LOAD

YOU TREAT ME LIKE A ROSE
YOU GIVE ME ROOM TO GROW
YOU SHONE THE LIGHT OF LOVE ON ME
AND GAVE ME AIR SO I CAN BREATHE
YOU OPENED DOORS I CLOSED
IN A WORLD WHERE ANYTHING GOES
YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH SO I STAND TALL
WITHIN THIS BED OF EARTH
JUST LIKE A ROSE