City Of LOVE 2

Ice Scott P.O.V.

Hi my name is Ice Scott and I live in Paris I'm 19 years old  and I have a brother
My brother's name is Jonathan Scott so my mom and dad work in other country and they will live there because thay said that we two are 'responsible' enough to stay here in Paris and we have our own mansion.

*Ringggggggggggggggggggg*

Ughhhhhh..........It's my phone again ringing so i looked at the time it's already 7:00 a.m. In the morning so....
I got up in my bed go to my bathroom and take a shower.

*10 minutes of showering*

When I'm done showering, I got out of the bathroom and ate my breakfast with my brother and my btreakfast is two pancakes, two slice of bread and orange juice, yes, I eat alot and still I kept my body fit, after eating my breakfast I went upstairs to my room and picked out my outfit for work which is a tux with my leather shoes and I went down stairs to see my little brother already ready for our work.

We got into my black ferrari and my brother to his green ferrari.
We arrived at work on time, I work at my father's company as training for CEO of the company when my father retires.

After our work we got home and called our friends and texted them.
Group text
Hey guys! Wanna hang out today with me and my brother? -Ice

Sure man! -Ivan

Okay! -Aiden

I'll be there👍🏻 -Jack

While they are not yet here I'm gonna change into my normal clothes which is my black skinny jeans,converse and plain whit shirt.

*Dingdong!!!*

I opened the door to see our friends.

"Hey,guys!", I greeted them with a bro hug

"Come in!", I said

" Hey, guys!", Jonathan greets and bro hugs them three

"Okay,now let's begin the fun!", Ivan shouted and we cheered

We got out in the backyard chang our clothes in our swimming trunks and jump in the pool.
After having fun we said our good byes.

"We'll hang out more guys when we are not busy with our work", Jonathan said with a wide smile

"Yeah,I agree", Aiden smiled and nod

"Me too", Jack grinned

"Me three!", I practically said like a child got his lollipop and we laughed.
....................

"Goodnight bro", I smiled to Jonathan, "G'night to you too bro", he smiled back and we got to our respective rooms and I'm out like a light.

___________________________________________________
Hey!!!! So that's it for today!😀😀😀😀😀.
Vote
Comment nicely
Follow
And
Share! 😀😀😀
-CookieKayePrimary.