People Are Idiots

Ava's POV

"SHOTGUN!" I yelled running towards the car. 

I stopped in front of the car door and waited for Dean to unlock it. 

"Oh no sweetheart, Sam is shotgun," Dean said cockily at me. 

I look over at Sam and he just smirked. 

I simply glared back at him with an angry pout.

I jumped in the backseat and sprawled out over all the seats. 

"You gotta sit straight or we're going to get stopped by the police," Dean said sternly. 

"Come on! When did the all-mighty Dean Winchester get so boring?" I smirked at him. 

This seemed to trigger him. 

I heard him mumble something like 'I'm going to show you boring' under his breath as he stepped on the gas. 

The force smacked me hard against the seats.

I sat up as the car stopped. 

"Looks like we live in the same Motel. What do you guys say about a slumber party?" I smiled suggestively at them and winked. 

Sam blushed a bit. 

"I'm just kidding. We need to check out the clues on this werewolf, so I'll go to my room and get some of my stuff and then I'll come to your room, okay?" I looked at them waiting for an answer.

"Sounds good we're in room 104," Sam answered and smiled.

I went into my room and got the notes I had on werewolves and walked over to their room. I knocked on the door and Sam opened it. 

As I made it inside I dropped my duffle bag on the floor, since contained a lot of random shit it made a weird thud sound with a hint of metals banging together. 

"Okay, what have you guys discovered about this werewolf so far?" I asked referring mostly to Sam because he's the nerdy one, as far as I know. 

"It looks like these attacks have been happening over the past few years, always a man, then a woman..." I stopped listening after a while and just spaced out. 

"You got all that 'A'?" Sam asked snapping me out of my trance. 

"Yeah totally, I've discovered pretty much the same thing." I tried to sound convincing, but I could hear Dean snicker behind me. I think he noticed that I spaced out.

We all started searching for clues. When I say we all I mean Sam and I. Dean went out to get some food. Sam and I sat on our own computers and did research. We did talk to each other here and there, mostly small talk.

Suddenly he asked a question I didn't expect. 

"So where's your family?" He asked trying to be nice and calm about it. 

Shit, em... just say a typical hunter story... Come on, Ava. You can do this! 

"They're dead. My parents were killed when I was very young. A hunter found me and I grew up with him until I was eighteen. I left to go on with my life, but we always end up here, don't we?" I said in without breathing and finished with a sad smile. 

"Was that man Bobby?" Sam asked curiously. 

"No, it was a man named Ruben. He took good care of me. He taught me all that I needed to know about hunting. Even who killed my parents." I said with an angry tone at the end. '

"Who killed your parents then?" Sam asked trying not to push me. 

Okay, Ava. An evil creature, person something. What was the name of that demon Crowley talked about? Hmmm... Abbamon... no. Abbadson, Almost... Abbadon? Abbadon! That's it.