How to get a Bookcover!

BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ THIS:

There has been alot of you guys who take my covers and don't give me creds. I'm sick and tired of all this, I actually do put an effort into this and it hurts that most of you don't even appreciate my work. I don't even ask for much. So, please read this chapter thorougthly. Thank you!

_______________________________________

Hey guys!

So I've decided to make you guys bookcover simply because I enjoy making them! The only Payback I'm going to ask for is going to be creds. I Expect everyone to be honest and give me creds for my work.

Update: Since so many of you didn't respect my payment requirements, I'll have to be stricter. So, from now on you'll have to give me creds in your description box BEFORE you get the covers. And you have to use the covers for atleast a month before you can change them. I don't use all my energi on these covers, just to have them trown away like trash.

ALSO... I would appreciate it if you guys could vote for some chapters in this book and my other book called "Black coffee" you can find it on my profile! Thanks! :) and please put a heart "<3" like this anywhere in your form so I know you've read everything.
____________________________________

If you want me to make the perfect cover for you, you'll have to sacrifise two minutes of your life to give me a brief description of your book by answer these questions:

1. Title: (bookcovers)

2. Author: (bad6969)

3. genre: (humor, romace, horror etc.)

4. Summary: (atleast 5 lines)

5. Cast: (random couple from tumblr, or any spesefic?)

6. Inspiration: (Red lips, or girl with butterfly)

7. Color? (this one is risky but I'll try my best to fulfill your wises)

8. Other?

You can INBOX/DM them to me!

Old works: