Chapter Thirteen: Marcel

"Lou?" I whispered nervous.

"Yes lovely?"

"Can I tell you something.."

"Yea?" He whispers and played with my hair.

"T-tonight I thought you were super hot." I murmured and sat up.

Louis' eyes widened, and he scooted closer to me.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"You just looked amazing." I reply putting my finger on his chest.

"You looked better." He replied.

"No." I whisper.

He pushed me down slowly then peppered my chest with kisses. I bite my lip to hold back a moan, Louis looks up at me with big eyes.

"I don't want to rush into anything."

He murmured.

"You'll be fine, I want this." I assured.

"Tell me if you want to stop." He said then kissed my jawline. I bite my lip again.

{SMUT WARNING}

About thirty seconds later Louis was down to nothing but his boxers. I groan at his body, it's flawless. His biceps are perfect, abs are perfectly sculpted, and his skin is the color of burnt honey. He teases me by blowing hot air against my member. I groan and buck my hips in search of friction. He looks up at me, then pulls down my boxers with his teeth.

I am at a loss of words, then I force the words "Take Me." Out of my mouth. Which he smirks at, he removes his boxers and smirks at me (let me just say he isn't small) I lick my lips then he kisses me. Hard. I groan and squirm under him.

"Take me please Lou." I beg and he nods, opening up the side drawer, and pulling our lube.

He coated his fingers, then propped my calves on his shoulders. He slowly entered a finger into me and I moan. He stops to let me adjust, I moan his name and he moves it in and out, then suddenly adds a second finger. I think by this point I was ready for another. It's almost like he read my mind because he added the third.

"I-I'm ready." I groan.

"Tell me if you want to stop." He whispered, voice dripping with concern.

He coated himself with lube and slowly entered me, I closed my eyes and sucked in a sharp breath. He stopped instantly and grabbed my hands. He waited for me to get used to his size, then I started moving back against him, wanting more.

Louis went faster and I let out a string of moans.

"Harder! Faster!" I begged, and he did so. Eventually after he slammed into me for what felt like hours, I could feel tightness in my lower stomach. I instantly grabbed my leaking member and moved my hand up and down, wanting release. Louis smacked my hand away and replaced it with his. I moaned loud and screamed his name, then came on our chests. A few seconds later he came inside me, my eyes rolled back and I was shaking.

{END SMUT}

Louis laid next to me, and I curled into his side. He kissed my head sweetly.

"I love you Marcel." He whispered.

"I love you too." I say when there was a knock on the door. Louis pulled on clothes and must have answered the door. I put on sweatpants and saw Niall and Liam at the door.

"Hi guys." I say feeling extremely tired.

"Thank God you're done! The whole complex probably knows Louis' name." Niall laughed.

"Thanks for finishing, now we can sleep." Liam giggled, they both turned around and went into their flat.

Louis was a blushing mess, I hugged him tight.

"That was perfect, you made my first time most memorable." I whisper.

"I took your..."

"Yes." I confirm.

"God I love you." He said.

"I love you too, so much." I return, then he carries me to bed, where I sleep curled into his side.

~~~~~~

Sorry This was my first time writing smut! But I'll update again soon :)

~~~~~~