Chapter Fourteen: Liam

~~~~~

Mix up! Liam POV

~~~~~

Niall and I walked back into our flat, it was now quiet. Thank God. Niall jumps up to our room and cuddled into the big duvet. I chuckle then slide in next to him, wrapping my arms around him. I couldn't imagine sleeping without him.

"Liam?" Niall mumbles.

"Yes lovely?" I ask.

"I love you." He says his words are filled with sleep.

"I love you too Nialler."

And with that we both fell asleep. The next morning I woke up first, and decide to go for a run. Yea it's like 9 in the morning but a run could be fun. I slip on a t-shirt and running shorts with gym shoes. I grab my iPod off of mine and Nialls shared dresser.

I grab a pen and paper, and write him a note:

~Niall

Went out for a run, see you in a bit. Love you.

-Li

I leave the flat and bump into somebody. He had raven hair, and looked dangerous. I smile weakly at him.

"Sorry mate." I mumble.

"It's fine, I'm Zayn." He says.

"I was just going for a jog." I explain.

"So was I, my girlfriend Perrie is sleeping." Zayn chuckled

"Well want to join me?" I ask.

Zayn and I begin to jog in the streets of London. He told me about his girlfriend and said she was crazy and sweet. Also she has pink hair with her neck and nose pierced. I told him about Niall, I said he was Irish and adorable. Sorta like a puppy.

Then I brought up Marcel and Louis. He smiled and said he knew them. I had a great idea to invite Marcel, Louis, Zayn and Perrie over for dinner. This would be so much fun.

I dropped Zayn off at his flat, and told him to be here around five, he agreed. I walk into our flat to hear Niall singing to himself, while making food. I quietly lean agains the door frame and smirk at him.

"Hi Ni." I say.

"Liam!" He giggled and pecked my lips.

"Save any for me?" I ask and sit at our table.

"Of course." He said like a gentleman, then set down toast and eggs.

I ate the food, and told him about the dinner tonight. He happily offered to make the food. I told him no because nobody else would get any food. He pouted and threw himself on the couch.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, can you please clean up a bit, we have company in like five hours." I say.

~After Shower~

"Nialler?" I sang, then saw him cleaning the living room.

"All done." He smiled.

"It looks amazing." I rewarded.

"Thanks." He chirped.

"What do we have for dinner?" I ask shaking my wet hair a bit.

"Pasta?" He suggested.

"Perfect." I agree, then start making the food.

I changed into nicer clothes as the garlic bread was finishing. I styled my hair in a small quiff, and sprayed Axe on myself.

"Liam!?" Niall yelled.

"Coming." I reply.

I dash into the living room to see Niall with Marcel and Louis. Marcel was dressed like we were used to, but had large glasses on.

"Are those your glasses?" I ask.

"Yea." He said a bit glum.

"Maybe you should get a pair of hipster glasses." I say pointing to my pair of Ray Bans.

"I dunno." He sheepishly said.

"You would look fantastic." Louis murmured.

They sat on the couch and I finished cooking. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I smiled and opened it to find Zayn and I'm guessing Perrie. I let them enter. Marcel turned around and shrunk into Louis.

"Marcel?" I ask, "what's wrong?"

"N-nothing." He stutters.

"See you still got that nasty stutter." Perrie hisses and sits right next to Marcel.

"Zayn!? Perrie!?" Louis yells "What are you doing here?"

"We moved here, small world Tommo." Zayn chuckled.

"Are you guys okay?" Niall asked.

"Just peachy." Louis grumbles.

"Wait Zayn, are you three not friends?" I ask.

"Oh Lou here, we used to be. We used to beat Marcy here." Zayn hissed "With the help of Perrie." And with that she smirked.

"Well stop." Niall commands.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"For one, why did you hurt him? And two it's wrong."

"He deserves it, he's worthless." Perrie spat.

"No he isn't!" Louis screamed.

"Perrie." Zayn warned.

"I'm n-not worthless." Marcel stuttered and stood up.

"Oh really? You can't even fend for yourself, you have to have Louis come and save you." She laughed.

"No I don't." Marcel spat, clearly upset.

"Guys lets just work this out." I suggest.

"I can stand up for myself!" Marcel yelled then picked Perrie up by her collar.

"Zayn!" Perrie pleaded.

"Get off her you dirty fag!" Zayn said and slammed him against the wall.

"Zayn!" I yell.

"Sorry Liam but he deserves it. Always have, always will." He said and punched Marcel square in the jaw.

I pull Zayn away from Marcel, then push him towards the door. Louis picked up Marcel and stormed out.

"Bye Liam, Niall." Louis called.

"Out." I pointed to the door.

"Just to let you know, I don't hate you." Zayn said seriously, then they left.

Wow this will be tough.